Metroid Dread: Samus and the EMMI

This is just a quick MOC I made recently of Samus and the green EMMI from metroid dread.

Samus and the EMMI:

GAME OVER

Samus:

Omega Cannon acquired!

Varia suit:

the EMMI:

faceplate removed:

(sorry for the picture quality, these were taken on a chromebook)

C&C appreciated

15 Likes

that’s a spicy meat a balla

the samus looks surprisingly accurate for its scale and complexity, but I’m a bit iffy on the EMMI. The size and colors are good, but the open studs are a bit strange considering how smooth the EMMI usually is.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have many lime green tiles, so I just went with what I had. I might redo the EMMI in white to make it look better.

3 Likes

The Samus figure is perfect, I’d argue it’s better than a minifigure because you can get it into the more dynamic poses that she normally does in gameplay. Like Cordax said, the Emmi is a bit iffy with the rough stuff, but I think you could fix it with just some tiles on the upper legs and lower arms (those are the only parts where it seems to be a problem). Good job on this!

4 Likes

I’ve updated both of the models.
I made the EMMI white because I don’t have too many lime green tiles

Samus and the EMMI:

Samus:

Omega cannon:

the EMMI:

5 Likes

I think it would look pretty good as a display but all of the one stud connections might be fragile for play. You could probably make some really cool scenes from the game using the figures though :smiley:

Update: A door would be cool to build :thinking:

4 Likes

bruh your account was made less than 30 minutes ago did you create an account just to comment on this or something?

4 Likes

Yes because I thought your creation was so cool! :slight_smile: <3

5 Likes

Well, welcome to the boards!

3 Likes

Yes! This is much better. Though, I do agree with @Apricotgamer123 about stability, especially in the waist of the EMMI.

oh also welcome to the boards apricot

4 Likes

Could you make a tutorial or showcase of this? I tried my best to make your build but I really can’t wrap my head around how you made that torso

4 Likes

which build specifically?
I’m assuming you mean samus because the Emmi’s torso is quite simple. Samus’ torso is based on part 4595
the rest is just various parts on the sides to add detail

2 Likes

Oh. I 2 different parts to make it work but thx anyway

2 Likes