(Moc) Shyla

K
FITE ME M8
1V1

1 Like

I see your point, but they should be able to do whatever they want,. However maybe they should choose where, and with who they share their creation with…

1 Like

Exactly. pretty much everyone on the boards hate the slightest sexualization,for some reason.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care, people can use their peices however they like, and it seems cliche, but if you don’t like something doesn’t mean you have to insult the creator or the creation. Also, not everything can just be called “criticism”…

1 Like

Lobster king… you’re restating my point, and that point is to be considerate of your audience.

Who’s throwing around insults? I haven’t come across a single “insulting” comment in this topic. Critical and critique comments? sure. Any insults? No… or at least not to my knowledge. I wasn’t insulting mustache or the MOC, I was just voicing my opinions and and asking questions Okay, my one question could have been typed better, but still!

1 Like

Well, to me it seemed you where saying people shouldn’t do what they want with their pieces…

I wasn’t directing that just to you, and maybe not on this topic, but this community can turn kinda Toxic towards these things sometimes.

I guess I just have some frustrations about how people re-act and treat this things, and it probably wasn’t fair for me to take it out on you…

You know what? It’s not my fault if people mistake what I am saying. My message is pretty straight forward. Be considerate of your audience. I never said you couldn’t do whatever you want, I said you probably shouldn’t do whatever you want

So you were talking about me… Lobster, I did not throw a single insult at Mustache or the MOC. Could I have worded my initial comments and questions better? Sure. And yes, I should have worded my initial comments better. Did I ever throw an insult or try to start something? no.

You know what? Just to clear all this up right now, I am going to give a more accurate review than my initial comments on the MOC.

The Review:

This is an interesting MOC, being completely honest.

The Build: I am not quite sure how to feel about it. I like it and dislike it at the same time. It looks like it has good articulation and that is always a plus. I also like it because of the attention to detail. It definitely looks like a female and it looks pretty good. I think the use of system really helps this build. But at the same time, I think this MOC uses too much system for a Bionicle MOC. Although, this can be easily fixed with the introduction a back story of some sort. However, adding a backstory is solely the creator’s decision.

Also the head looks a little weird. But to be fair, this is an issue I have with all MOCs that use System or other no head parts as a head.

The only area I am truly conflicted on is the height. For me it is a double edged sword. On one hand it looks alright and the creator prefers this, but on the other hand; I feel the MOC could have befitted from being smaller.

The Color scheme: I love it. I think red and white is a nice combo as it creates a nice contrast.

Ending remarks: This is a pretty good MOC, despite some subjective flaws. I give this MOC an 8/10.

This doesn’t count towards the score, but they still count as cons in a way. I don’t know why someone would post pictures of the MOC in rather suggestive poses on a family friendly message board. To each their own, but you have to be considerate of your audience. Also It is not smart to admitting that a MOC is sexualized in any capacity given the stigma Female MOCs have in the community. On an ending note, I never said I outright disliked or hated the MOC.

1 Like

You know what, maybe I just shouldn’t post, because obviously I just hate you, qand I can’t get anything right, and I was trying to say that it was meant to be directed at multiple people, and I apologize for directing it at you, and not everyone, and maybe I should just go kill myself because you are so much more of a better person and I am just scum of the earth.

Alright, this is far enough of this argument. It’s off-topic and does nothing but create tensions.

Now cut it out.

~Chronicler

2 Likes

Fine then.

This is my last post ever on these boards.

Sorry to see you go, but if that’s what you wanna do, then it’s what you wanna do.

Now, then. That’s the end of this discussion.