Mods To the 2016 Sets

The upper legs just need more armor.

Haha, whoops! XD

I wish!..:smile:

Y’know, I was looking through my sets, trying to figure out what to do for UtD. I had my mods planned out, but compared to my Kulta, he would have been tiny. And so, after an hour of searching for parts, I made this thing.
BEHOLD: The legs

The upper body

The full thing! (Sorry for the crappy pictures, it has stabilization issues with only one leg)

21 Likes

someone has been going to the gym recently

1 Like

If only if it wasnt so Skittles with the colour scheme, the whole build is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Oh I totally agree. As soon as I get the set, the color scheme is gonna be a ton more balanced, so hopefully that’ll turn out better

2 Likes

All I can say for now is that I cant wait for the finished product.

1 Like

the legs remind me of grievous… Awesome!

1 Like

Except these are much more filled in.

I’d like to see someone build a Trans-Red Umarak the Hunter when the Ekimu the Mask Maker set is released.

It would look sweet!

EDIT: Maybe give him the LoSS chest-plate too?

2 Likes

Talk about over used color schemes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Holy mother of pre-vamps!!

This is beautiful!!!

3 Likes

NOTE: I posted this earlier in Mods to 2015, but I think it can go here too.

QUESTION:
What do you get when The Protector of Jungle wears the Golden Mask of Jungle, and runs into Uxar?

ANSWER:
The United Protectors of Jungle!

This is what I originally thought was going to happen to the Protectors.

So far, only have Uxar for Vizuna. Need to get the other creatures for my other 5 Protectors.

The nice thing about this is all that you need to do to build these is to remove the silver shoulder armor and remove the back armor on the Protector. Then, get a pin (just one. Two pins interfere with head pose-ability).

ENJOY!

5 Likes

The wings remind me of Starscream from Transformers Prime. That’s a good thing, a really good thing.

###### I love Starscream

1 Like

I was finally able to get tahu and Ikir (my target near my house is so understocked. All I ever found was kopaka and melum there.)

Anyway the build was mostly an edited set design with more trans orange and a little mata red spread around. My main design was to make the swords easily detachable and to make them combine into a proper staff. I tried to make the gear pins less noticeable but with blue there was too much friction and tan had too little friction so I kept that the same.
Ikir didn’t really get anything new except for the trans red details, the trans orange hands on the chest, and the extra wing joint.

Tahu

Ikir

Uniter form

All my 2016 revamps

Tahu without armor

Edit; I switched the bones so he sorta had a kopaka design of the lower arm but he does look better switched back.

As for Ikir the extensions were really meant for Uniter form but they do add posability. I also removed the axels and he now looks better too. Unfortunately I never got the protecter of Fire so I don’t have those bones in orange.

3 Likes

Not really a revamp just color changes and slight changes, the upper arms look out of place, the bone should be switched the trans neon orange ones in the arms, to balance out the trans neon orange (to make it look like the fire is flowing through his entire arm) thats my only issue with Tahu, and Ikir has pointless red axles? and did you elongate the wings too? its kinda un needed. I still think true looks nice though.

4 Likes

I could barely notice some of the changes on this one, looks almost exactly the same as the original with pieces slapped on top of it tbh.

Also those red axles (oddly enough) despite being red they look completely out of place.

7 Likes

Your right maybe make both pieces trans or leave them the way they were IDK

PoF doesn’t bring them in neon orange Kulta does.

2 Likes

Tahu has too many reds going on

Ikir looks odd with the jumble of grey in the wing area, and the pins in the back look really awkward

2 Likes

I like ur new unity mode.