Modularity

If all goes well, we should be premiering our 3 hour LP of BIONICLE Heroes DS tomorrow.

What would be a good time for y’all?

5 Likes

Start sometime in the afternoon, so I can watch once I get out of work.

2 Likes

THE BIONICLE FPS

This is by far the longest video we’ve ever done, and we probably won’t do another this long again.

Things didn’t quite go to plan this year due to certain circumstances that I won’t go into, but 2023 should be the year we finally release our new BIONICLE series, along with hopefully way more videos in general.

Thank you all for watching and I hope you all have a very happy new year!

7 Likes

Here’s a question, do you prefer shorter or longer videos?

• Short: 5-10 min
  • Average: 15-30 min
  • Long: 1-3 hr

0 voters

3 Likes

:onion: :frog:

At last our first video of the year, and actually this is also technically the 7 year anniversary of the first video on our channel; Slime’s PSA about double posting. So hurray, we’re ancient!

also also got 3 bonkle vids in the works

8 Likes

Seven years!?

3 Likes

Very nice, I was waiting for y’all to do an episode about amphibia!

2 Likes

No score and seven years ago, a group of moderators brought forth, upon these TTV Message Boards, a new podcast, conceived in spite of the admins, and dedicated to the proposition that all videos are created collaboratively.

Glad to hear it, hope you enjoy the episode!

6 Likes

man you had the opportunity to say no score and seven years ugh smh smh ugh smh :pensive: :dizzy_face: :fire:

3 Likes

Seven years and I still can’t write a parody. Actually here, in the spirit of collaboration (definitely not theft) I changed it.

history is a lie

4 Likes

We’re launching a BIONICLE Documentary Series on a new channel!

Been hinting at it since 2021

The first episode releases August 10th on the Behind BIONICLE channel.

https://twitter.com/BehindBIONICLE/status/1675670966855188483

There’s a lot I want to say about the details and development of this project, as it took a lot to get going, with initial plans stretching back all the way to late 2016, but it will have to wait.

(We’ll make a new topic for it once the first episode releases, since ‘coming soon’ topics aren’t allowed on the boards).

14 Likes

lol that youtube channel thumbnail is great

can’t wait to see what you guys have in store. I’m sure you’ll do it justice!

6 Likes

Intriguing to say the least

3 Likes

Behind BIONICLE - We Uncovered The Truth about the Origins of Constraction

The first episode will be releasing on August 10th @ 11 AM EDT on the Behind BIONICLE channel, https://www.youtube.com/@BehindBIONICLE

It’ll tackle the untold struggle of pitching the concept of LEGO Constructible Action Figures (constraction) to LEGO TECHNIC. That is, it wasn’t Christian Faber’s Cybots project as most had assumed. This is not a story that’s been told before, as we were the ones to uncover it. The person who we interviewed had been granted permission by the LEGO Group to share their story with us, along with never before seen concept sketches.

Since the series will be interview based we will be making a companion podcast called “Closer Look” that will release here on Modularity, where we’ll further discuss our research/findings.

11 Likes

Oh wow
Looking forward to watching this on Bionicle Day!

6 Likes

Wow! I should definitely watch this!

2 Likes

Behind BIONICLE E1 will be premiering in 30 mins!

10 Likes

Some of these '96 sketches for the collectible characters (collector, evolver, etc.) need to be a mocing collab, those designs are super fun.

Regardless, this is a well put-together video with information that I’m really surprised hasn’t come out before now. Fantastic journalistic work, fellas; can’t wait to see the next video.

Also great job on the art, Pakari, it’s solid :+1:

9 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Waj Excited to finally see this project come to fruition! I gave it a full watch-through a couple of days ago and haven’t had a chance to put my thoughts out there, but my goodness did you blow me away with the production!

I’ll be honest that for a while I felt like I probably could have done a better job on the art, but I think the animations and effects you added pulled the entire thing together, I was literally stunned!

And of course, I was very honored to have had the chance to help you guys tell this never-before-told story! Episode 1 was fantastic, and I can’t wait for the next one! Well done!

7 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate it!

Thanks man! Tbh I felt like I could have done a lot better job with the motion graphics and effects. It was great working with you on this and I think your artwork really added a lot to the presentation of the story.

Also on a related unrelated note, Behind BIONICLE now has its own boards topic:

8 Likes