Trixie

also I went and drew a bunch of chima people for some reason

Crug

Crawley

Crooler

Cragger

and the “good guys” (allegedly)

19 Likes

I liked the high rhinos in chima better than all of those other characters. You should have drawn them.

2 Likes

ah, very nice. My favorites are the Makuta

1 Like

nice art
except for the furry stuff, that’s not nice art
wait this is all furry art

4 Likes

Those are very accurate depictions of the Chima characters. 10/10

…Though comparatively I’m not sure the “good guys” are any worse than Crooler the Sociopath…

Also bats and Trixie looks excellent.

1 Like

The saviors of Chima.

1 Like

amazing

crocodiles are not furry

5 Likes

I wasn’t referring to the texture of their skin
you know perfectly well what i was referring to

2 Likes

That’s what Lego wants you to think. In truth, Laval is a racist, ableist, greedy, cruel and downright despicable person who is the son of the leader of a very clearly corrupt government.

I’ve gone into very strong detail about this before.

8 Likes

I don’t understand what the problem is.

1 Like

then why does the lion tribe have a temple where the major source of chi is?

2 Likes

I don’t understand what the problem is.

You’re right,

They’re scalies actually, the furry fandom has many slang terms for broad animal categories.

Always has been

And the show and sets are actually made decades later to tell a reconstructed narrative and hold up the Lion master race agenda.

Wait
They’re quite literally gate-keeping it

Anywho, to give my actual thoughts on the drawings: The Makuta and bats to me are sorta the same, I’m sure I’ve seen similar drawings before, although once again the expressions are spot on. Trixie…uh, is powerful. The Crocs, I don’t like their feet, the claws just go right to stump where the flesh ends, I know that claw style is your way of drawing but here it looks off, so maybe shorten the claws so there’s an actual foot for them to go to. I like the texture on them however. Now, “the good guys” these are my favourite, the expressions, the line weight, the posing, (chef’s kiss) they’re great.

Also I am telling yah please, pretty please add some minor shading it will lift drawings so much bruh.

4 Likes

wait but wasn’t he friends with everyone in the beginning

and he eventually made up with the outlanders

1 Like

“last one there’s a rotten skunk” - Laval, hours after participating in activities with Skinnet

2 Likes

oh my kavora he is racist

3 Likes

He also calls Cragger “mud-lover” and “swamp boy” repeatedly while fighting him, which just sound really derogatory to me. I might be looking too hard into this, but he’s, uh… mocking Cragger’s upbringing and place of origin. That doesn’t really seem like simple fighting banter to me.

5 Likes

Cragger is the true hero. He just wanted to regain his friendship with Laval, but his evil sister overtook him with drugs

also as a sidenote why are there so many drugs in chima like what

6 Likes

I think Crooler’s the true hero here. Laval’s “friendship” with Cragger seems more like Laval just repeatedly insulting and gaslighting Cragger, who seems to go along with it either out of fear or simply because he doesn’t understand just how awful and insidious Laval is.
That said, Crooler is undoubtedly using drugs on Cragger, but are they perhaps, medicinal?

Laval is such a bizarre character to me, because he’s supposed to be the main hero of the franchise, but he’s presented as a completely irredeemable bully. And it’s not like you have to dig deep under the surface to find subtle hints of a ‘darker side’ to his character, it’s all right there, front and centre.

3 Likes