Monopoly’s Lariska - Final version

This is the version of my Lariska I would’ve entered into the contest had it actually happened. She’s now got more teal, a longer right arm, and a completely redesigned left arm with a built in function.

Still just as poseable as ever.

Here’s that function in action. It’s rubber band powered:

44 Likes

Good. Nyariska next rabbiska.

throw function is quite interesting. I haven’t thought about it.

2 Likes

Oooh that function is really nice. The rest of the moc is about regular monopoly quality as well (meaning it’s pretty nice)

2 Likes

The function is fantastic. I also appreciate the tone-downed “ears” as opposed to the previous version. And the (apparently obligatory for all Lariska MOCs) poseability is excellent too. Nice work!

3 Likes

Nice, the overall build a silhouette looks fantastic!

2 Likes

A Lariska that doesn’t have a Nuva armour chest? What is this black magic?

3 Likes

She does use a bat torso frame though

2 Likes

looks quite similar to one i posted a while back in the chest area :thinking:

1 Like

Mine’s older.

1 Like

I thought she looked a bit like your profile picture… An epic MOC! Wish I had all the parts needed to make it! I really like the knife-throwing fiunction!

2 Likes

I love that function so much! This is great!

2 Likes

The best part of this MOC has to be definitely her mechanic arm with a knife throwing play function. I tried really hard to add some play function to my Lariska’s left arm too, something similar to those of the G2 Bionicle, but I couldn’t figure it out.

2 Likes

if the contest were to actually happen this one would probably be my top pick

2 Likes

Another entry I would have happily voted for, though I do think the ears are a bit large. And that mechanical arms function is great!

2 Likes

think I might enter her into the fanon contest

I broke her up a while ago so I’m going to have to rebuild her just to do breakdown photos

4 Likes

Appreciate the use of a lever gear. That function is awesome, like everyone else said. Adapting the bat torso was a smart move, it’s a pretty lithe and maneuverable one. I think the head is cool too, I like the custom but compact head designs

10/10!

2 Likes