Monopoly’s Rubbish Drawings

I enjoy doing digital drawing in my free time, so over the year I’ve accumulated a whole bunch of artwork that I… never posted here. Mainly because it’s not really all that good.

But whatever the case, I thought I’d just group them all together into one topic since I don’t think they’re really worth making separate topics about.

Without further ado, let’s begin with the thing I’ve been working on most recently; heavily stylised reimaginings of the Hero Factory 1.0 villains.

Rotor

Xplode

Meltdown

Von Nebula

Corroder

Thunder

Vapour

Yeah, Vapour’s female now. There’s so few female characters in Hero Factory to begin with, and the original Vapour was a blank slate anyway.

Next up, Rock Monsters.

Firox

Meltrox

Glaciator

Sulfurix

(abysmal) Boulderax

Geolix

Tremorox headshot

Now for some miscellaneous stuff:

@Rukah’s character Darksting from the Transformers RP

Concept drawing for a Moc I never built

Photez head

@Khalsa721’s self-moc Khaosa

@Ekorak’s self-moc Entropy

I understand that most, if not all of this art is pretty terrible, but I just wanted to share it after I’ve accumulated so much of it.

35 Likes

It’s actually pretty nice!

2 Likes

Oooh very nice job.
I really like your stylized art style.
Quick note:

This is not really how I imagined him, but
Either way good job

1 Like

I actually quite like the stylized nature of the Hero Factory characters.

1 Like

Rubbish certainly isn’t the word I’d use. I like this.

1 Like

The one Dentist out of Ten…

Yeah as someone who also has a bunch of what I feel are mediocre drawings lying around I think I can say these are pretty nice. The reimaginings of the villains are fine, I agree about Vapour. I like the Rock Monsters especially, they have a lot of character and are a bit of a…mood? I think that’s the correct slang?

2 Likes

I really like Xplode

2 Likes

eh, it’s okay.
still, i couldn’t draw any better.

1 Like

You think these aren’t good? They look great to me, very stylized, nice use of colour and shading, interesting designs and proportions. They look like they would work well for an animated web series, I really like them.

2 Likes

These are fantastic! I especially love explode, but they’re all very cool. Nice job, keep it up!

2 Likes

The art style looks like it came straight out of an early 2000’s cartoon show, nice work!

3 Likes

Seeing as I’m inactive, it’s not often that I get notifications from here anymore, much less for people drawing my Self-MOC.

I might be biased because I’m the one that made the design in the first place but I do actually really like how you stylized him. Somewhere between bug, bat, bunny and peacock, which is pretty much on point for the idea, and the sort of cartoony design works well, much like with your HF villains. Not as big of a fan of the rock monsters, though - I think maybe the style you have works better on the smoother, robotic designs like the villains. Just my thoughts, though.

At any rate, thanks for drawing my boi! Definitely did him better than I could have done…my hands put plastic together and type…not so good at the drawing thing.

4 Likes

Wow these look great! Your style works really well for HF characters

2 Likes

You have a very unique and clean art. Very well done!

2 Likes