More like...

Bio-mechanical dinosaurs? More like biological chronicle.

has anyone else noticed how this topic is basically just the word association thread with more typing?

Bio-logical chronicles? More like Industrial factories that create heroes.

Industrial factories that create heroes? More like, what a ripoff.

What a ripoff? More like, at least it did better than a botched Reboot.

At least it did better than a botched reboot? More like “At least it did better than my ideas for a response.”

1 Like

“At least it did better than my ideas for a response.”? more like “hey at least you have ideas”

1 Like

“Hey at least you have ideas.”? More like the Star Wars prequels being compared to the sequels.

5 Likes

Star Wars prequels being compared to the sequels? More like, “both Lucas and Disney were creatively bankrupt and made both trilogies for a cashgrab.”

2 Likes

Both Lucas and Disney were creatively bankrupt and made both trilogies for a cashgrab? More like, objective truths

2 Likes

Objective truths? More like “My superiority as a human.”

2 Likes

My superiority as a human? More like PC master race.

PC master race? More like bonkles master race

Bonkles master race? More like I couldn’t agree more

More like, Lucas actually wanted to tell a legit story with the prequels, but Disney only wanted the money.

2 Likes

More like, not following the game rules because someone posted an opinion you don’t agree with.

More like, a concession that you can’t think of a funny answer.

4 Likes

A concession that you can’t think of a funny answer? More like yeah that’s why I hardly post here.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I hardly post here? More like git gud nerd

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

git gud nerd? More like, when the DM kills off your character for no discernible reason.

4 Likes

No discernable reason? More like you committed high treason.

1 Like

You committed high treason? More like, “It’s treason then.”

1 Like