More like...

“It’s treason then.”? More like see ya ben

1 Like

See ya Ben? More like, the beginning of each reboot of Spider-Man.

6 Likes

The beginning of each reboot of Spider-Man? More like end reboots for good.

1 Like

End reboots for good? More like do reboots that are actually good.

2 Likes

Do reboots that are actually good more like that never works

3 Likes

That never works? More like, trying to justify fantasy with real world examples.

Justifying fantasy with real world examples? More like, the real world is just an illusion and magic is the one disguising it.

3 Likes

the real world is just an illusion and magic is the one disguising it? More like wait a second that’s just percy Jackson

2 Likes

Wait a second that’s just Percy Jackson? More like, wait a second that’s just a waste of time.

1 Like

wait a second that’s just a waste of time? more like my life

1 Like

My life? More like a constant downward spiral that will eventually end in death

A constant downward spiral that will eventually end in death? More like, learning to drive.

4 Likes

Learning to drive? More like dark past no one wants to go back to.

dark past no one wants to go back to? More like, listen man that dark past is really prescient for me right now

1 Like

That dark past is prescient for me right now? More like, right now I’m trying to come up with a good response. Oops.

1 Like

Right now I’m trying to come up with a good response. Oops? More like, “This is the good response. Yeah.”

3 Likes

This is a good response? More like, aw nice, didn’t even realize.

2 Likes

Aw nice, didn’t even realize? More like, I didn’t even realize that it’s been nearly five long, painful years since the cancellation of Bionicle G2 and we still have no G3…

3 Likes

like, I didn’t even realize that it’s been nearly five long, painful years since the cancellation of Bionicle G2 and we still have no G3…? More like maybe one day chief.

Maybe one day chief? More like maybe two days, chief.