Mutant Waffles

“You’re going to have to try harder than that, Chronicler! Now I’ve got all these extra arm thingys and spikes and stuff! Tee hee!” - Waffles

11 Likes

Unfortunately Crumpets is now in my army, her head was split open and replaced with a second French Toast. But I suppose you can have this Waffles abomination back, she didn’t make it up to standards, largely because there is a massive amount of tumors in her lungs. I’m afraid she only has mere hours to live.

I have also succeeded in leaving my mark on this one anyways, so I declare that a victory.

6 Likes

“But… I’m made of plastic! I don’t have lungs! None of us do! Now that I think about it, none of the mites have lungs either! How have we been poisoning each other? All our weapons are plastic as well! None of our guns even have bullets! Oh goodness, this is so confusing!” - Waffles

7 Likes

See that’s the thing about this war. It’s utterly pointless. You are all just fictional characters, no stakes, and just spamming up the boards. And yet, I have left my mark. You are now a mutate, losing your former self to become a concoction inspired by my vile mind, and you have lost Crumpets. All because you decided to perpetuate his horrible conflict.

This is the price of war. You have lost a piece of yourself to my machinations, this version of yourself forever existing even if retconned. It could be deleted, it could be removed, and yet your creator still drew it, and forever will remember that they did, unless of course Mr. Monopoly loses his memory, but then again that would still be a loss.

So yes it is confusing, you let your innocence get the best of you, and have caused a wave of spam and destruction upon the boards. What was once a charming little cartoon of a bat has perpetuated a massive boards conflict, no longer being art, instead creating the broken dreams and nightmares of a pen or lego construction.

Also lol.

8 Likes

“Wait, so we’ve all been unknowingly participating in a boards-wide RPG started by our creators? I’d be horrified if I wasn’t such an optimist! Oh goodness, I’d better find Furno, he’s got experience with having lung disease even though he’s a piece of plastic and getting mutated by radiation but getting better!” - Waffles

That did actually happen.

5 Likes

No we’ve been posting cringe and it’s time to stop

also I’m afraid those tumors are quite hard to remove

4 Likes

Don’t kill the cringe, kill the part that cringes.

I rather like my jaw, thanks

2 Likes

“You know what, I think you’re right. Normally I don’t support violence, but what everyone’s done just makes me so… angry! Very angry! I’m going to end this now!” - Waffles

4 Likes

oh gosh she has a bomb

5 Likes

nice art
yay the fighting’s over

The thing about this war is that it isn’t just spam, there’s been countless Mocs and pieces of art and it has been a very creative process.

3 Likes

I’m not denying that:

However you got to admit it was getting a little ridiculous, it’s like the old board trends with the condiment icons and whatever. But I won’t deny the artwork and MOCing was fun.

6 Likes

I thought it was fun watching everything happen

3 Likes

you gotsta redo this one my guy
it’ll look quite exquisite with your current abilities

3 Likes

wow I forgot about this

this drawing is kind of utter garbage

3 Likes

she shall be ‘ungodly thicc’

2 Likes

I don’t think so

Waffles isn’t particularly thicc, and is in fact probably the second least thicc of the six original bats

2 Likes

darnit

2 Likes