Mutated Lohrak

This MOC is an interpretation of the model not used for Bionicle 2 Legends of Metru nui, I had previously worked on a version of the mutated version of this rahi, however I saw it necessary to update it to give a more appropriate look to the aesthetics of bionicle.

For this, pieces such as CCBS shells were used, these pieces allow me to maintain a formal aesthetic more associated with the concept of the film, the use of the blades from 2007 allow the figure to pose more freely than the pieces that in theory would be the claws from the Pohatu nuva set.

In conclusion, the result of the assembly is quite simple, but the important thing is that it be effective for the creature that is being interpreted in the assembly.

60 Likes

Quite an interesting and alien looking build. Gotta love that color combo.

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

I love this, doesn’t matter if it has ccbs-it’s still fits G1. Nice to see dark sand and black paired. Only criticism is the semi exposed axle at the front but it’s hardly noticeable.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, your MOCs are just sick

1 Like

Wow this is a really cool revamp! Love the colour blocking shaping

2 Likes

Looking at the unused model, this MOC is pretty darn accurate. Nice job!

2 Likes

Great use of the Onewa weapons, I don’t see that piece used very often.

1 Like

Certainly resembles the design you were going for, nice job.

1 Like

with Web of the Visorak being one of the first three Bionicle books I have read, and having read it as many times as I have, I really appreciate this moc. it looks fantastic, I love the use fo burnt orange and the way that you fit in Onewa’s Proto-Pitons. and then there is the head… is absolutely beautifully executed.
well done

1 Like

This legitimately looks like it is from the one rahi encyclopedia! Even though it uses ccbs pieces and pieces from later then 05, it fits the 04-05 aesthetic perfectly. Really fantastic!

3 Likes

I love the way the body is one flowing line straight to the jaws, such a menacing creature.

1 Like

I saw this when you posted it but forgot to say it looks awesome until now. Let me rectify that: it looks awesome. Great shaping all around, and the Onewa tools for the tail are wonderful.

1 Like