My daily Bionicle art

Hey y’all, it’s been a while since I’ve been to this forum. I started a daily drawing challenge this week and I figured I’d post the art so far. Dunno if it’ll be Bionicle the whole way through though, I’ll post what’s relevant.
(also I might forget to post sometimes) Enjoy!

Open to suggestions too, I’m gonna run out of stuff I have eventually and concepts/ideas are gonna come later and probably sparingly :).

25 Likes

Wow, cool to see you back.

I’ve tried to sketch a Miru and somehow I always manage to mess up the proportions.

5 Likes

Yeah I also had trouble with it, kind of a miracle it came out good.

4 Likes

These are really good! Though Takadox looks menacing enough, what if you added some bioluminescent highlights?

3 Likes

Yeah it could use some, it was kind of an off-day. I’m not really gonna go back and tweak pieces (especially the watercolour ones). But, I can say the eyes glow in the dark, I used glow in the dark paint for them :).

4 Likes

Great stuff! Keep it going!

5 Likes

Wow, back after 7 years! Great art, I’m always a sucker for ink and watercolour drawings.

5 Likes

New week, new set of paintings and drawings;

The Nuparu and Kopaka are attempts at redesigns, neither of which I’m really proud of. On the other hand, the Avak and Kurahk are straight fire (also Avak’s teeth glow in the dark). Also the Lehvak one would’ve also been really good if it hadn’t ripped.

To end off the post, if I may, I’ll promote my Twitter and Bluesky accounts, where I post these daily.

Enjoy!

13 Likes

Week 3!

Some more variety today, featuring something from a different project of mine (which I havent really posted about yet) and a hero factory character. Also featuring so far the best art, Krika.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

that krika is really nice man

5 Likes

Ohohoho I do like that Krika. Definitely a home run there

5 Likes

Week 4!

Not as strong as the last few, but the ball’s still rolling.

Now that I’m getting close to a month, and I’ve opened myself up to sets I don’t own, I’m accepting suggestions for who/what to draw!

Enjoy!

11 Likes

telling bulk he has no mom and is just ai

6 Likes

Another week, another batch of paintings! And crossing the month milestone! :sunglasses:

They’re a bit weak because I made the effort to build up my buffer, but I’m quite proud of that Gorast. Also, good guy. If I could write that in comic sans, I would lol.

Enjoy!

9 Likes

You made Raanu finally look cool and of course Swiss Army Good Guy is amazing lol

5 Likes

why does goodguy having a swiss army knife for an arm just seem right?

5 Likes

I have no idea, it was a spontaneous idea lol. Good guy manifested himself in his purest form

4 Likes