My Self Moc, Cordax!

This is my self moc, Cordax. He once was a matoran on voya nui, but when his village was attacked my the Makuta he fled to the ruins of Metru nui where he build himself a new body out of the metal lying around. He then left Metru nui in search of other life, not knowing that the inhabitants of mata nui would soon come to the destroyed city.

21 Likes

The thighs are a little too slim for me, and the forearms are a little too long.

But other than that, I like what you’ve done! Black and yellow is a nice color scheme when done correctly, and the torso seems fairly well done for the most part.
Good job!

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! Also, yeah, the arms are too long and the thighs are too slim.

1 Like

I think the thighs and arms being awkward is kinda neat though, since he’s from Voya Nui and all. His aesthetic is also poppin, I love it

Neat build. I’m curious about what mask you gave him. Not the fact that it’s Hero Factory, but what power or story goes behind it.

I like it very much. The only thing than stands out for me as wierd are these gears on the upper legs. They look out of place. Otherwise, very good MOC.

Slightly changed version.

6 Likes

Man, that outside photo looks real good. Pretty solid colors overall, though the knob pieces don’t really make for good armor. I wonder, what’s the shade of orange on his chest plate, and could you incorporate a bit of that color into his body as well?

Hmmm, that might be cool. But I was going to add silver to him and I don’t want the color scheme to get all cluttered.

Don’t add silver
If anything, add a little more yellow

2 Likes

its cool cordax

Oh! Ok then.

1 Like

Black and silver is very overused as a color scheme anyway, and it comes off as dull. the black/yellow you have now is striking; adding silver would just muddle it up.

2 Likes

hmmmm… I think it broke

Here is the new cordax!image image image

6 Likes

Ooh, the blue takadox armour works really well with the colours.

3 Likes