Mysterious BIONICLE Photos

Wow, that actually looks like it’s the right build. Nice piece visualization.

1 Like

You are a genius :cry:

1 Like

That’s actually really nice looking…

1 Like

Wow, someone finally built it! It’s like a makeshift Rahaga. Could you tell me how the center socket linking the arms connects to the Rahkshi leg?

The video you found contained info about the bohrok and they refers lehvak as the bohrok of air do i know very little german the language is very close to swedish and since i regognized some of the words one being the german word for air which they used more than once in that video.

Speaking of prototypes, who remembers the Matoran Sphere vehicle from the second movie’s bonus features?

16 Likes

The legendary Matoran Sphere carrier. Always loved that concept.

3 Likes

Those are two words I never thought I’d see next to each other.

Here’s the “Prototype Bad Guy” with more accurate colours!

6 Likes

Are you extra certain about the Mata hands? The whole thing might be part of a larger, single mold. G1 had quite a few of those way back when.

With a couple of bizarre exceptions, an overwhelming majority of these fall squarely in the realm of “identified” for me. That Vakama Hordika shot never ceases to elude me, though. If I had to guess, it’s from an old foreign-language ad that got taped or photographed as a still from someone’s crappy TV.

@Vezok Haha, we all know who it depicts, man. Who do you think we are?

I mean, if it was on the Bionicle Wiki, there’s no way to tell. You gotta think for yourself, and not let a wiki blindly tell you what is canon and what’s not. :slight_smile: