Necrome 2015 (pics)

I thought that was what everyone is saying…

Nah they wanted me to change it entirely, this won’t be getting anymore head gear.

Then follow the other things I told you…

and then he shall be perfect.

Not adding any more stuff, I add anything to his head it just looks to big.

1 Like

That is fine by me…

but…can…you…change…his…eye…color…??

Ironically people were saying how small it is compared to the body…

5 Likes

The silver eyes add more contrast to him, plus it flows better.

Okay then. I was thinking of making it match his heartlight…

The neck IS awkward
there is no denying it, no matter what you say, that neck is very awkward compared to the rest of the body
although, it gives me this vibe, that the head belongs to a smaller moc, that is inhabiting a giant suit of armour

5 Likes

Indeed. he seems like a little guy in a suit…maybe give him a alternate head. like a helmet.

really? 'cause it reminds me of earthworm Jim.

4 Likes

uh
Thats kinda similar

1 Like

I have no clue what you are talking about.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/6127/187806-earthwormjim.jpg
I believe this is what he’s talking about.

5 Likes

Ah man…I have played that game…

Ok, after hearing about this MOC and reading through all the posts here, I’ve decided to offer my own opinion.

###Torso
Not too shabby, really the only I would alter is maybe add some armor to the crotch.
###Arms
Good.
###Legs
Also good. until you reach the shins.
Here is where I get controversial. I don’t like tires on any MOC without wheels. I just don’t see how they can look good. Even if they do “bulk up” a MOC. I will admit, it is pulled off a little better here than than in most other MOCs.
###Head (Dun, Dun, DUN!)
It’s not too bad.
Sure it’s a bit small and the neck it spindly, but, all in all, it’s far from the worst thing I’ve seen.
###Gun.
Me want…

Well, if you’re trying to help him make his MOC’s better, instead of being blunt and saying

“Change the head. Otherwise he’s really good”

Yes, what you’ve said is true, but why not say it in a far nicer way? why not say something along the lines of

“Really like the aesthetic of this moc! The gun is fab and the camera angles make this moc really stand out. Things to maybe watch out for future mocs would be making a more solid head, but for what you have now, it’s fantastic :D”

Now, some of what I said above may not be true, but it sure is nicer and more encouraging than just stating two things. It just makes the MOCist feel better

Also, yeah my remark was a bit too salty, so for that I am sorry.

2 Likes

l said the truth. I don’t embellish.

1 Like

The truth can be said in a lighter but not sugar coated tone however.

Anyway, I like the head honestly. If he was going for a robotic look he pulled it off well.

1 Like

Exactly! Also, yeah I went a bit overboard in my example…

@Calvatron Just be a bit nicer? Please?