Neku, Toa of Water

I’m quite proud of this. The torso is completely custom and so are the lower legs.

Here’s a better look at the torso construction.

Constructive criticism is welcome!

24 Likes

It’s gud. Really gud. I like the custom torso.
the blue pins fit with the color scheme

1 Like

Looks good! :grinning:

1 Like

I like it Coolio.

1 Like

Very nice just not sure about all the colours of blue on there apart from that pretty good.:+1:

1 Like

I only used the trans-blue shells on the arms because I didn’t have what I needed. The colors blend in person, anyways.

Ok now that I know that I can understand the colours.

1 Like

(I’m embarrassed of my MOCs now)

Thanks a lot man!!!

2 Likes

Well, I just learn from other MOCs. This is the only time I’ve made a torso completely built from scratch.

Mine tend to be custom but built around a hero factory 2.0 torso. With my last MOC you barely tell IMO so I was happy with that. For first time custom torso, very impressive. Looks very solid but also decent at the same time, some can look very fragile and flimsy

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ve built several custom torsos, but I’ve never built one that wasn’t built around an existing torso.

1 Like

My first attempt did work out very well :frowning:

1 Like

Wish I had that mask. I can’t say I like the weapon too much, but everything else is good.

1 Like

Thanks!

What’s ironic is that I have had those weapons for a while. I really liked them but had no blue MOCs before this.

I’d recommend increasing the amount of mata blue.

1 Like

The Nuva boobs are slightly out of proportion, but they aren’t too bad. Color distribution may have been better, but since you have a parts restraint, it’s fine.
I totes wish I had that mask.

1 Like

If I can find the piece used on the lower arms in Mata blue instead of Metru blue, then I will change it. Same thing with the upper arm armor. I just don’t have enough blue CCBS.

This was actually going to be a Gali Nuva revamp, which is why the torso armor is sort of emulating the Nuva torso piece.

2 Likes

:+1: :+1:
Nice moc, @JoeScibelli.

1 Like

Covering the Unity armor holes would be nice, good build.

1 Like

Nuva armor on the chest that does not look freakish.
10/10

3 Likes