New elemental lords

I’m in the works to create some custom elemental lords, including custom parts, but rather than the cannon 7(fire water earth rock sand ice jungle) they’ll have lightning wind magnetism and the remaining elements. I just need a little bit of help with some things I’ll fill them in when I get to their respective element. Like for example for magnesium I’m wondering how to make a mask that looks like magnetism without using a horseshoe for a design

8 Likes

might help idk

6 Likes

Other images for inspiration

VFPt_dipole_electric.svg

6 Likes

Perhaps something similar to dormamus head in the mcu

7 Likes

That would be cool

1 Like

here’s a photo for the custom helmet of wind

If you guys want I’ll post a link for you to download it so you could create your own elemental lord of wind. what element should I do next? plus if you feel it could use work feel free to edit it(I just ask you show your changes to me when you are done)

3 Likes

Finished lord of iron helmet. What do you think

6 Likes

currently thinking of presenting a full body figure for my next lord. but I need a head design. so tell me what’s the first thing one would think of when the think of a head for the element of plasma?

3 Likes

Solar flares. The helmet could have energy contained within a metal shell, but a small burst of plasma could escape through any gaps.

2 Likes

interesting idea.

3 Likes

here’s a screenshot of what I got of the lord of plasmas stud.io set(planning to make it so one can make a set of it) looking for some more ideas like torso ideas and leg design

4 Likes

lords of light and shadow will not be made by me but ive been given permission by their(currently only the lord of shadows) creator to post here

meet entrax. the elemental lord of shadow and the first makuta. for more info on him go to powers016 on instagram

4 Likes

Here’s my idea for the lord of sound(no ideas yet on his helmet’s appearance but his voice is essentially like black bolts(but rather than not speaking he wears a mouth mask that dampens the volume of his voice, and when he takes it off, well you get the picture.

4 Likes

That sounds epic! I would love to see that modeled.

3 Likes

I need some ideas on the design of the mask for the lord of sound

3 Likes

Perhaps a slightly organic version of Stringer’s helmet from his set in 2010. The one with the speaker on the forehead, only on this version it would be placed where his mouth would be.

2 Likes

Here’s p1 of the body of the lord of wind

7 Likes

The turquoise is cool!

2 Likes

Here’s the elemental lord of wind when she is using her element

Edit:trying to pick a name for her. Any suggestions
And a small theme plan for the lord of iron gonna have themes from these two

IMG_0351

4 Likes

The lord of plasma is coming along well I got rid of the technic angle pieces and swapped them with the flex axles from the bionicle voya nui line.

the orange and white bits to the side in one of them are to cover the gray of the parts and make it more plasma color(due to the elements colours are white and orange. I’ll need some idea suggestions on helmet design for him any suggestions?

5 Likes