New elemental lords

here’s the full body of the plasma lord. his feet is missing the spinjitzu tornado, to give his feet a melting look due to the fact plasma can melt substances it gives his feet a melting effect, this explains the gap in his feet legs. once ive purceased the parts to make him ill post a full body pic of him to help everyone get a general idea on how the legs work

4 Likes

Nice! That’s quite impressive!

3 Likes

id like some ideas on a name for the lord of plasma, any ideas?

3 Likes

starting to work on the lord of iron. what do you think

4 Likes

heres the new lord, the elemental lord of iron, ferrus.(he seems bigger than the biofan versions but I think its the spike armor)

edit(his chest is missing the shoulder armor of mantax so that’s why his chest is so empty

5 Likes

Wow! That looks amazing!

2 Likes

I asked a ai for a name for the element lord of plasma and

3 Likes

interesting

3 Likes

heres the start of the lord of lightning still some more things to do but that is the basis on the lower legs

4 Likes

that sounds pretty cool actually

2 Likes

heres the name for the lord of lightning fulminus

3 Likes

heres the final go for fulminus the lord of lightning

5 Likes

heres an arm for the lord of sonic(give me your opinion)

3 Likes

Maybe add a few organic or mechanical bits to it so it doesn’t look too chunky.

2 Likes

how’s this

3 Likes

Oh wow! That looks great!

2 Likes

here’s an update for the upper half of the lord of sonics

my though for him is that those discs are speakers that allow him to unleash sonic attacks whenever he wants(plus I think he’s gonna be the largest of them all

6 Likes

Whoa! That’s a huge torso. Would it be possible to make a larger head for him to match?

2 Likes

I am planning to scale up the head. Just need a little help with the actual head(trying to contact wombatcombat to help with the custom head(cause I’m wanting to do a head that’s has a blue and red eye for magnetism) but he’s yet to reply.

The biggest snag I’m hitting right is the waist.(how to make it.). This one will definitely take the longest

3 Likes

man stringer’s been hitting the gym

4 Likes