New elemental lords

here’s an update on the hands gave him a more normal hand appearance(granted they’re big)

4 Likes

Question for all of you. Do these seem like things that you’d like to have(files/actual builds(to actually have the moc with you in person))

4 Likes

I kind of liked the more claw-like hands; the rotational symmetry complemented the rotational symmetry of the rest of the limbs.

3 Likes

I decided to do a public vote for the lord of sonics. in the images provided are the original design complete and the new design which is inspired by the appearance of ultimate echo echo from ben 10
it will also contain a size comparison

4 Likes

I lowkey wanny see big legs on big torso

3 Likes

I highkey want to see it

3 Likes

what does that mean

4 Likes

They want to see the large, chunky legs from the first image attached to the larger torso from the second image.

(I, too, am interested to see what that would look like)

3 Likes

Elemental lord of sound has got you covered :musical_score:

4 Likes

so something like this

5 Likes

That looks amazing! A perfect combination!

2 Likes

Having a little trouble with the torso but when I post the final image containing colour you’ll get a general idea of how it would look. He’ll be coming with extra technic angle pieces to help one with the chest bit due to me having some difficulty in knowing where the exact pieces are going.

3 Likes

ok here he is the lord of sonics. im thinking his name should be something along the lines of sonaris. you guys got any good ideas

I also added the gold speakers from the second version cause I liked them and thought they’d look cool on him
I might do a few touch ups here and there but this is his general appearance(fyi his head is gonna be brick and his mask much larger

4 Likes

Giving a heads up for some of the future lords some will be pseudo cause they were made by the makuta(so a lord of fear, hunger, anger, anything associated with the makuta apart from shadow)

3 Likes

Maybe Verberus would work as a name?

3 Likes

here she is the next lord. the elemental lord of psionics

the spider like limbs are to help with her meditation as well as combat haven’t nailed anything down for the design on her mask but im thinking something along the lines of a similar appearance to inika jallers calix for the top of the head and giving her a third eye of sorts, and adding some detail of psimon(dc villain). you guys got any good ideas on a name for her? the needles on her fingers are for mnemosurgery(allows her to physically view the memories of those the surgery is performed on(transformers))

5 Likes

I’m thinking of doing lords of elements from other franchises like amber and the newest element technology from ninjago elements from Pokémon. does that sound cool? and if you know of any other franchises that happen to have elements similar yet different to bionicle(and make sure it nothing close to existing bionicle elements say steel type from pokemon, that’s technically qualified as the element of iron)

4 Likes

heres the wip of gravity

4 Likes

ok. im about to post my elemental lord of wind on gumroad. it will contain the file for the lord herself and a stl file of her helmet. Her stud.io file should allow one to know the parts required to make her and in a sense her instructions. Once posted ill post a link here.

3 Likes

here we go

this is the link to buy the lord of wind

6 Likes