New Toa vs upgraded Toa in 2016

I kinda hope G1 and G2 will be like FMA and FMA:B (for reference, see here), at the start they are nearly identical, but halfway in, there are new characters and a world of differences. I just think that would be awesome. I also like the idea of adding one or two toa, but that would be hard to incorporate seeing how there are only six regions, ah well.

I want to see LEGO develop these guys (and gal) more before having more Toa in the mix)

1 Like

^^^^^

it’d be too crowded if there were more toa

Ehh, I disagree. I just hate undeveloped characters.

I just think that having more toa in the mix would not leave a lot of time for character development

1 Like

@Eljay in the background like, “don’t eat the pieces!”

3 Likes

At least then they will be with me, and I will have them.

Wait, what about neither? What about, instead, the Toa are downgraded and everyone’s a Matoran/Protector?

What about the new toa becoming turaga types, then new toa with them?

Well, we already know what happened with this whole thing next year.

But for 2017, we are prolly gonna get upgraded nuva.

Probably 2017 will be the last wave of the classic Toa (Until they are brought back when sales are down.) Hopefully 2018 will introduce a new Toa team. And by “new” I do mean new. As much as I love the Metru and Ignika I really want to see new unique characters who don’t have to homage to anything. They can plot their own course.

2 Likes

i dont mind the original toa , but it would be cool if we get new toa with a new basic theme