Nidhiki, The Silent Assaulter (The DarkHunter revamp / ver.Bu)

Hi friends! :blush: :revolving_hearts:
I’ve finished the new work finally, so I release it!
(And this MOC was very defficult for me, but I am glas to finish this)

“They are mere Matoran in Toa armor! As is our duty, we shall not fail.” ─ Nidhiki

【Dark Hunter Nidhiki - ver.Bu】

Kanohi : Volitak (Mutated and power lost)
Tool : Kanoka Disks, Claws, Force bolts
Element : Air(lost)

【Concept】

I based the LoMN version, and other "Mutated Toas" as sample(And they are almost DH member).
Because He is the member of DH and one of MetruNui-saga character, so I revamped him to his appearance looks match with the members!

【Specs】

In LoMN, he opens his under jaw when he shoots the force bolt and talking.
This MOC can open its under jaw just like him in the movie!

Only opening jaw?
NO, it can holds a Kanoka disk on its sub jaw, so it never lost the set version’s Gimmick!
You can the both spec: Movie and Set model!

Nidhiki5

When you moves his arm, you can move his shoulder armor for dodge the arm collides to the armor!
And this design is same method with MOVIE version.

Acturally, his front legs are double-ball-joints.
His weightness has concentrate on the front, and if you can made enough strength of holding power of BJ, there are no problems.
So this MOC can keeps its posing even rear legs have single BJ.

In LoMN and Set, he flights by folding his 4 legs.
Off course it can do this!
This moc never lost the Original set’s Gimmick, only excludes the shooting of Kanoka!

" This time, your farewell will be forever, brother. " ─Nidhiki

Thank you for seeing! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

93 Likes

Bruh, that head design is unreal.

Very nice 100/10

7 Likes

Bukkey has struck again! I can barely take so much at once! The head design, the claws, the legs, It’s all great! Wonderful job, Bukkey. i look forward to further creations of yours.

2 Likes

@Bukkey you’ve done it again. Completely blown me away with an excellent moc. Very nice job here, I love how you took cues from the movie model.

1 Like

This is easily one of the best Nidhiki moc’s I’ve seen, you really captured some of the smaller details of the Movie design excellently. While I can’t say I’m really seeing the influence from Spinner and Savage, I do appreciate the thought.

4 Likes

Insanity bukkey. Absolute insanity. I can’t keep my eyes away. It is simply AMAZING!

Amazing use of toa phantoka brainstalk. Never thought I would see it used like that.

One fear I have is that those rakshi backs pop open often but if they stay closed most of the time then this is a masterpiece. Actually it is a master piece anyway.

1 Like

As Winger said.

You see that ‘ver.Bu’ in the title, you stop what you’re doing and you read that topic.

I know this is based off the movie version, but this is 1,000 times better than the movie version. It doesn’t have any chance against this masterpiece of mocing architecture. Every gross detail about the movie iteration is made to work here and splendidly so.

Absolutely excellent work, well done.

eyy pizza mamma mia

9 Likes

I love the new head more than I can express :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The head is amazing! So good!

Any chance of a Krekka ver.Bu later? :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you @N01InParticular ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
the head was most difficult part in this MOC! I’m glad to you like it! :blush:

Thank you @Enbeanie ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Nidhiki is one of my favorite characters, so I tried to my best!

Thank you @Rukah !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I really love the movie design, because we can see the remnants as former Toa on his appearance!

Thank you @Brickbot99 ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I’m glad to you liked it!
And about inspiration by Spinner and Savage, I didn’t imitate the structure of Spinner and Savage, but when I made the movie version of Nidhiki, I aimed to match them even if they belonged to the same organization. :wink:

Thank you @Geetonguga ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
No problem!
I used this Rahkshi cover’s mod by @TLROsborne171 !

This is fantastic method, and Thank you TLRO! :blush: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @Ghid , your Majesty! :rofl: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I become want to eat pizza! :blush:

Thank you @Alucia ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Pakari ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I want to try to Krekka in someday, but I tired little now. :joy:

12 Likes

This is basically perfect, bro! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you @THE_DOOR_OPENER ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
:blush: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

very nicely done and some great parts usage

1 Like

Fantastic as always!

1 Like

This is fantastic, and correct me if Im wrong, feels more compact than the original, which I like. Im also blown away by your attention to detail. Well done once again!

1 Like

thank you @cynic1987 ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Eilrach ! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @wild_toa! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Actually, this MOC is bigger than original in a bit! :wink:
But I’m very glad to your praise! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

This is not only an incredible MOC, I just love how much thought you put into these! Absolutely amazing work bukkey!

4 Likes

Thank you @Sokoda! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I’m very glad to you praise my thought! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It has always been a dream of mine to see sets that are reflective of the movies’ designs!! This is truly a genius work of MOCing!!!

4 Likes

This. Is. Amazing.

I rarely see revamps of Mocs that not only keep the original’s stature and functions while still being cohesive and complex, and this is one of those Mocs that just blow me away with how ingenious it is.

2 Likes