Ninjago 2021 Discussion

I am surprised this isn’t a topic yet, but happy N1NJAG0 day everyone.

The Gardens and the Island sets were just revealed today. What do you guys think of this year so far?

12 Likes

Though I definitely won’t be able to buy it, there’s nothing about the Ninjago City Gardens set that doesn’t impress me. Between the fantastic designs used in the set as a whole, and the Zane memorial from the end of Rebooted, it’s probably one of the most impressive Ninjago sets ever released, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I think the S14 sets look pretty cool. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get every single one of them, but I know I want the Keeper’s Village, Lloyd’s Jungle Bike, and the Catamaran Sea Battle.

1 Like

It’s so strange to me how in this new Islanders wave there will only be four sets… a unusually low number of sets for a Ninjago wave.
But that was probably due to he other Legacy sets and the massive Gardens set, I guess that’s understandable.

3 Likes

I no longer follow Ninjago. I just don’t find it to be at all engaging at this point. Although those sets are quite impressive.

3 Likes

Well there’s five; there’s also Lloyd’s buggy (https://brickset.com/sets/30539-1/Lloyd-s-Quad-Bike). But yeah, it’s very low on sets. I wonder if they’ll integrate the Legacy sets, I’d love to see the Titan Mech, however that’d just unbalance it even more between the Ninja and islanders. The islanders have… a catamaran, and that’s it.

4 Likes

t e a l

5 Likes

Titan Mech slaps, just got it and the zane epic battle set

3 Likes

I have all four of the Epic Battle Sets already. And I’m hoping to get my hands on the TOE set.

3 Likes