Ninjago Golden Weapon Display

As we get new golden weapons this summer, I figure ‘why not show off my display for them?’

Without the collectibles:

While mostly the same, I have made changes and will try to point each of them out.
In this there are two changes, the Scythe of Quakes and the Dragon Master armor.
The Scythe I redisigned after I didn’t like how the legacy/march of the oni one couldn’t be held in both hands. I may replace this with the newer Scythe piece, but I’m not sure how much I will like how it flares out in the back. But certainly using the new Shurikens of Ice
The Armor is a small change, I replaced the silver helmet decoration with the gold stone warrior piece for an all gold look. I will likely replace this as well with the new decorative piece from this summer’s wave.

I also noticed the dragon handle from the hunted season (left) is metallic gold, as opposed to all other waves (right) using pearl gold.

I have 3 more segments made, so I’ll be posting more over the summer. The collectibles are divided between hero, villain, and artifact.

Next up will be the first of the hero displays.

13 Likes

Changed Category
-Heyzorks

1 Like

Ah, this looks pretty nice. I like the temple-like design.

1 Like