Ninjago:Possession

Though it was kind of funny in episode 45 when Morro possessed Lloyd’s body and Jay said that Lloyd went through puberty, because of Morro’s lower voice.

1 Like

Lloyd’s voice doesn’t really bother me, not since that’s how he’s always sounded. I think it would be more jarring for him to suddenly sound different, honestly.

I would argue that it wasn’t suicide either, but acceptance. His actions directly affected the outcome of his life and inevitable death. He took responsibility for what he did, for the path he took. No longer would he burden his sensei with guilt for failing him; as he said, “you can only save those who wish to be saved.” He was admitting to his own failures and that his time was long over.

2 Likes

To be fair it was neither given he was grabbed by the tentacle and wouldn’t have been able to be saved even if Wu had grabbed his hand. It was Morro accepting his death, but at the same time its supposed to be a touching farewell between Wu and Morro, which to me didn’t work because the two shared almost zero screen time together throughout the series other than fights up until the finale.

1 Like

That’s an interesting perspective. I agree that Morro refused Wu’s hand to stop being a burden; however, seeing oneself as a burden to others seems like the mindset of a person about to commit suicide.

I hadn’t thought of that. It could be possible that Morro realized that, which would make Morro’s decision acceptance.

2 Likes

This is greatly amazing. I love it.

1 Like

I’ve always suspected that Gotan and young Gohan from the Ocean Group’s dubbing of the Dragon Ball Z anime in having the same voice actor/actress as the one who voice acts Lloyd Garmadon in the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjiztu T.V. series, but now, I know for sure that this is the case!!! :smiley: What is as for the video that you’ve shared with us here, I really wished that there was similar video for the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series as a bonus DVD feature on one of the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series’ DVD’s. :disappointed:

1 Like

I bet that the inspiration for the name “Morro” for the Master of Wind comes from the title of the video game Morrowind.