Nintendo Switch

Sounds pretty cool.

Sure he is.

She works in the IT department
She oversees the transactions and makes sure they go through
I can give more evidence if needed

People are going to doubt you regardless, ‘my uncle works at Nintendo’ has been a schoolyard lie since the days of the nes.

3 Likes

Would showing a reciept of star fox zero getting purchased on the 20th help serve as evidence?
How do I proove this to you guys

Well there have been a few times where stores do sell a game a day early than the intended release date. Like just recently people have gotten uncharted 4 early due to a scheduling mishap.

What about 2 days early from a NOA building store? Cuz games are released internally 2 days before release

The game was released on the 22nd

My bad was looking at a different release date.

The hype is building

3 Likes

looks pretty cool.

4 Likes

This is honestly the perfect compromise. Nintendo usually has its best revenue in handhelds (especially in Japan where handhelds dominate the market for the most part). This gives you both, without sacrificing nice visuals or forcing you to carry something too clunky.

Also, portable Skyrim. I need this. I need it now.

3 Likes

So, here’s what we know from this trailer:

Features:
The system is called the Switch.
It consists of four main components, being a small screen, two removable controllers and a dock to plug the system into the TV.
The mini screen has fold-out legs to hold it up on it’s own.
You can plug the controllers into the sides of the mini screen, plug them into their own sliding dock for use as a traditional controller, or hold each one independently.
The two mini controllers can be used as just that, two separate player’s controllers.
A WiiU Pro Controller-like accessory exists for the system.

Games:
Skyrim was shown.
A new Mario game, or at least prototype, was shown.
Either Splatoon, a Splatoon sequel, or both were shown.
Either Mario Kart 9 or Mario Kart 8 with more stuff in it was shown.
Some sort of basketball game was shown.

Good stuff m8

2 Likes

4 Likes

This seems like a good step. Nintendo’s major problem is that their ideas are always so gimmicky that third parties just half-heartedly support them, dooming their console to fade into obscurity. What I’m seeing here is the gaming industry genuinely wanting to force this concept onto consumers, saying “you need this, you just don’t know it!”

Besides, the idea is less of a gimmick, and more of an actual innovation.

2 Likes

I can see myself getting this looks, it looks interesting hopefully it doesnt bomb like the Wii U.

I’m getting so hype,

My biggest concern,
Battery life.

3 Likes

Once again, Nintendo hammering home the name, features, and good-gosh, the sleekness!

3 Likes

Edited title - Chilly

Real talk though, do we have any estimates for battery life? I would assume somewhere around 10 hours give or take, but I haven’t actually heard anything.