Nostalgic Music

Title is self-explanatory.

The music that takes you back to when you were a kid, or the one that takes you back to that summer.

This takes me back to 2004.

Hey baby no doubt (Not appropriate for the boards though)

Extreme ways-moby (also not appropriate for the boards)

(I don’t think I can post the video)

I think I’ve posted everything in my dad’s custom CD (except Self Esteem, mainly because I only remembered the LALALALALA at the beginning)

Ah men, Fly away is my jam.

7 Likes

To show a few.

1 Like

This is good.
I only got the game a year ago, but it’s nostalgic.

8 Likes
1 Like

U2 as a whole.
(No, I’m not thirty, my dad played it all the time, and still does.

1 Like
2 Likes

I win.

1 Like

Where to start.

The entire Star Wars soundtrack.
The complete Indiana Jones soundtrack (minus Kingdom).

Do I win?

5 Likes

In addition to some things people have already mentioned (mainly the SW soundtracks),

This song made me bawl my eyes out when I was 6 years old. Ever since, I’ve been determined not to grow up…too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

I discovered this song in 4th grade when a friend played it on the piano during music class; I didn’t actually hear the recorded version until a few months to a year later. It’s been a favorite ever since.

As much as I may complain about the LotR movies, the soundtrack is magical. I love it as much now as I did when I first heard it.

You left out the LotR soundtracks

You fail life 5ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I cry ev’ry time :cry:

3 Likes

This came across my music in the car today, and dang, that feels trip tho.

One of the First cartoon shows I watched a lot

One of the First games I ever played had this music, some say Ocarina of Time is Nostalgic for them, Harry Potter 1 is for me and this song capsulates that game.

and the next song after it

But then this Chorus is from the third game was so memorable every time I went into a menu

But then Red Alert 2 came into my world, and I instantly fell in love with strategy games and unique story driven games from then on wards.

But then C&C3 got a lot more dark, which made me more interested in Robotic, the Future, and all of that Bionicle was perfectly there for me at that point in time)

And KOTOR…ah babies first RPG, I still love this music.

If KOTOR was babies first RPG, Mass Effect was the Big Leagues, despite the questionable third game, I still love this franchise very much and Vigil song encapsulates that love.

But OMG, Dragon Age Origins music made me feel 100x over. Just listen to its main theme alone.

And to end it on a high note, the recent addition to the nostalgic soundtrack is got to be Ori, Light of Nibel

1 Like

Man those Harry Potter osts are delightful.

1 Like

goodness me

the 25 second mark for this track just

it just does it for me.

3 Likes

Man, I never even knew about Gargoyles as a kid

But that ain’t a bad song

Reminds me a bit of the Ben-Hur soundtrack.

Oooooohhh boy. These take me back.

(I haven’t actually watched much of Energon, but the these song is still nostalgic because there was an ad for it in this Cyberton VHS tape that I watched constantly, and wound up memorizing all the ads) (:musical_note: Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down :musical_note: That just popped into my head as I was writing this. Anybody remember that?)