Nothing Personal Main RP

“The first one’s free, Mr. Durgon. I’ll grab 'em from the back and see which’un ya like. As fer you, I’ll go get an advanced interface device.”

1 Like

“I will take the enhanced zoom visors”

Occ: I will be back in a few hours.

T-r3v finally awakes and walks out- well that was fun, i’ld say we do it again sometime

I sit in the bar wondering what JimmyBob and Durgon are up to. I also wonder where my contact is.

1 Like

OOC: Durgon isn’t his name, I was just mis-pronouncing “dragon” for fun.

2 Likes

OOC: Oh, Then “Whats-his-face!”
/s

2 Likes

I walk into the bar with a wild grin. Following a few minutes of scanning for a familiar face or symbol, I shoot a glance at the bartender. Advancing toward Jimmy, I ask if he’s seen anyone come in without some sort of formal Republican ID. Just in case, I slide my hand down toward my Polaris and flip the switch.

OOC: Sorry I’m late! I have way more time over the weekends. Does the whole ID gambit fit with the story?

1 Like

OOC: No worries, mate. The ID stuff works with the story, don’t be afraid to pick up on the vibe and add to it.

IC: JimmyBob looks at you and flatly says “No. Ain’t nobody 'round here with ties to the 'Pubs. Ya look new, have a cup of ale on the house. You should ask about my stock, these fine boys have already asked for some supplies, you should too before I head back and get it.”

“What supplies?” Normek asks, walking up.

“Let’s put it this way, I’m makin’ an investment in you. You get a piece of gear from my stock free, because I want you ta come back and buy things from me, and that’s easier if ya come back alive rather than dead. I’ve got visors an’ wrist utilities for ya.”

“Can I see what there is?”

“Certainly. I’ve gots some tactical database visors an’ enhanced zoom visors, s’well as grapplin’ hooks an’ advanced interface wrist tools.”

"That it? How strong is the grapple cable, how far does it go, and is that wrist mounted?

“Grapple cable’s pretty tough, I figger it could withstand a sword swipe. It’s got a range of about 20 meters, and it’s definitely wrist-mounted.”

“I’ll take one of those then. Thanks.”

“Alright, lemme head on back an’ grab the supplies. Anythin’ else before I go?”

“Any of them interface things not wrist mounted? Maybe a tactical database visor. And some more ale.”

“Only one freebie, I’m afraid. I have’ta make a profit somehow. How’dja think I can afford ta give away so much free ale?”

2 Likes

“I was actually wondering about that.” Daruth said.

OOC:
Ugh, i’m late.
IC;
Dezmek, a tall Sentient, walks into the bar, scanning around for potential Relic Hunters. He originally thought they were gonna look like Indian Jones, his favorite human movie, but some Sentient told him they didn’t look like that. “Sentients…always ruining my hopes.” He muttered under his breath. He walked over to the bartender. “got any ale? My throats parched, and its been too long since I had some. A man’s gotta drink, am I right?”
OOC:
If Dezmek drinks ale (or, more accurately, pours it all over his face) will he be electrocuted?