Nothing Personal Main RP

“Ah well, can’t blame me for trying.”

OOC: Where’s my contact? Or for that matter anyone’s contact?

T-R3V enters- why hello there barkeep!

“Alright then”, I say, “I heard Normek ask you about the stock? What would be the odds that you still have that tactical visor? Possibly something to help with night vision? There’s always demand for those, and it would be excellent to pick one up prior to you selling all your stock, or a run.”

2 Likes

OOC: Sentients are waterproof, but they don’t drink ale, so JimmyBob will be understandably confused by two sentients in one day asking for a drink. Also, don’t worry, your contacts will reveal themselves. In fact, three of you have already met them. You didn’t think I’d let everyone know who’s working for who, did you?

IC: JimmyBob looks cautiously at T-R3V, but continues his conversation with the others. “I honestly didn’t think two tincans in one day would ask me fer a drink, but since ya asked nicely, here ya go.”
JimmyBob fills up a glass and hands it to Dezmek.
“As fer you, I’ve got plenty’a stock. Y’want a tactical database visor, then?”

T-R3V- oh com’on barkeep even after you stabbed you could at least respond, also i’m gonna need to borrow that blade of yours
OOC: this is how i’m going to introduce T-R3V’s “character development”

“The blade is mine. You can go find a way to buy one somewhere else. Now, I suggest you leave my bar before I shoot you.”

OOC: By the way, death is permanent in this RP. You should attempt to avoid death whenever possible.

T-R3V- fine, i’m just saying watch out- T-R3V’s eye now changes color from it’s usual red to a deep blue-cause i’m gonna break you ahahah, oh and bye
T-R3V leaves

“Thanks, friend!” Dezmek said as he took the ale from JimmyBob. He proceeded to pour the ale all over his face, thinking he was drinking it. “I feel bad for Sentients. Can’t enjoy ale.” he said. He then proceeded to smash the bottle on the floor, before getting up to find his contact. As he was looking around, his power went out for a second, causing him to fall on the ground. Getting up, he saw he had fallen into a pile of glass from the bottle he had smashed. “Oh, come on! These dang humans, always drinking, and getting drunk, and smashing things. Why can’t they take a little responsibility, and at least clean up after themselves!” He shouted to no-one in particular.

1 Like

T-R3V peaks his head in- and they call me broken!
OOC: from now on the dialog from T-R3V shall be regulated to r-(his original personality) and b- (the new one with the blue eye)

2 Likes

“They say you run into the strangest people in the Old City…”
JimmyBob heads to the back room to grab the supplies. After he has left, the man sitting at the bar turns to Normek. “You mentioned the Relic Hunters earlier, said you were lookin’ for them. Would you mind coming to the back room where we can discuss business once you’re done with JimmyBob?”

Dezmek overhears someone say something about relic hunters, and sits down to eavesdrop.

OOC: Technically he spoke loud enough for anyone to hear, especially since you’re all at the counter (besides Moccasin, who is still sitting at the table, if I remember correctly). If it’s in this topic, chances are everyone could see/hear what happened.

OOC: Oh, okay.

“Um…I mentioned no such thing, but I may be interest so…”

OOC: Oh, whoops! I meant Daruth, not Normek. Sorry 'bout that.

2 Likes

Daruth turns to the man

“Sure…”

He mentally readies himself for trouble.

OOC: So does it still apply to me?

1 Like

OOC: I mean, you’re a relic hunter, ain’t ya? Just because he isn’t addressing you directly doesn’t mean it isn’t… intriguing at least.

1 Like

OOC: Ok

IC: “Care if I follow?” I ask Daruth and the man.

1 Like

“If you have business with the Relic Hunters, you should come. I was told to expect three hunters.”
At that point, JimmyBob returns with the gear, and the man goes back to drinking.
“Aight boys, here ya go. The first one’s always free, as they say.”

OOC: Be sure to update your character sheets with your new equipment.