Nukebreaker

With Chronicler deciding to recklessly deploy nuclear weaponry across the entire battlefield, the bats have decided to unleash their secret weapon: the Nukebreaker, a mech suit specifically designed to take down any and all threats.

The Nukebreaker is prepared for every eventuality, sporting magnetic claws for stripping mites of their needles, a pair of heavy-duty flamethrowers for roasting them, a close-combat saw blade, twin gas dispensers connected to a tank full of bug spray on the back, a shoulder mounted rocket launcher, machine guns, and, most importantly, a pair of huge missile-sniping cannons either side of the cockpit for eliminating any projectiles fired at it.

17 Likes

Oh dear, you misunderstand what I meant by nuke. Oh well.

3 Likes

This violates several of the Geneva conventions.

9 Likes

Which ones

Well I’ll build the “Yeah well mine can do what yours does but better” model followed by the “My Dad can beat up your Dad” model.

P.S. fun/cool design

9 Likes

Surprisingly the Geneva conventions make no mention (to my knowledge) of flamethrowers, however if it did I’m certain it would fall here

Employing weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare which are of a nature to cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering or which are inherently indiscriminate in violation of the international law of armed conflict, provided that such weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare are the subject of a comprehensive prohibition and are included in an annex to this Statute, by an amendment in accordance with the relevant provisions set forth in articles 121 and 123;

Gonna say that’s

Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health;

This one’s a bit situational but….

Killing or wounding a combatant who, having laid down his arms or having no longer means of defence, has surrendered at discretion;

There’s quite a few this falls under

Employing poison or poisoned weapons;

Employing asphyxiating, poisonous or other gases, and all analogous liquids, materials or devices;

6 Likes

Actually I’m pretty sure it mentions flamethrowers by name. However, I’m gonna have to say that the Geneva convention doesn’t apply here, seeing as the mites’ primary weapons are under the umbrella term of “chemical warfare”… so yeah.

3 Likes

Who ever said the mites were willfully spreading diseases?

I certainly didn’t

Anyways this moc’s use of the rahkshi back plate thing as toes is pretty clever.

6 Likes

The MMCC only follows the laws of nature.

1 Like

With bioweapons? That’s hard to believe.

Besides, once again the Geneva convention wouldn’t apply if this were true, because then it wouldn’t be considered true warfare.

2 Likes

Oh we are beyond this point, my chiroptera friend.

1 Like

What do you mean? Animals all over the planet use bio weapons.

1 Like

You mean the Geneva suggestion amirite bois?!

9 Likes

It’s marendar but for bats

And your the one who’s been complaining about war crimes…

cool moc though, mechs for constraction figures are usually pretty cool

4 Likes

uh
this looks pretty cool
also I like the claws

2 Likes

What scale does the pilot have to be? Very nice, love the over the top design

1 Like

Any standard bat can fit inside it.

2 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes