Oddest Mocs

A lime green and red dude with three heads. Umm That’s not really odd as much as it looks like you took the few Glatiorian set you have and cobbled them together.

HugeDomains.com What do you think of this Dragon-winged-platypus-wizard?

also a reupload

1 Like

I kind of want one…I mean who doesnt want a freaking dragon-winged-playtpus-wizard?
also it seems that there are more, bad mocs being posted then odd

I want him back to. I took him apart to use his bits for the MOC he was sort of a test for, Remaku V.3

I was thinking that and wanting to say something but last time I mentioned how the MOCs being posted weren’t that good a bunch of people got their undies in a bunch about it. I agree though, thanks for saying something Potay8o.

also you know that the way you spell your name it says “potay-eight-o” right? Wouldn’t the proper form be Po-t8-0? Maybe that could work? As it is its Po-tay-eight-o" :stuck_out_tongue:

pot8o doesnt seem the same does it?
my idea was that it would be potayighto not potayeighto man maybe I should just go back to potao at least that was simple but people annoyed me about the he forgot the T probably, so I just got fed up with hearing that and changed it, I really need to think of something better

also I can change the topic name…mwhahaha!
I am not that mean

• Shrugs * Or just go by potato toatato? Potatoa?I dunno man I’m either 3rdey88 or Thirdeye88 everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue: I have no name crisis. I don’t know what to tell ya.

How can you change topic, cause you’re a leader?

yea cause I am a leader
now after this line the topic is no longer off topic!

Uh…

I dunno if this counts(probably doesn’t) but there was one time I tried making something that looked both insectoid, and reptilian

I don’t think it worked out that well, TBH.

4 Likes

[NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS LARGE AMOUNTS OF OPINION, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT DIFFER FROM YOUR OWN, PLEASE DO NOT HATE THE PERSON FOR SPEAKING HIS MIND. WAIT, THIS IS THE INTERNET, WHAT AM I SAYING?]

That actually looks pretty good.

6 Likes

Well I have my 3 battle midget robots

4 Likes

i made the thing when i was nine so yeaaaaaaaaaa…

I would say otherwise.

I remember one thing I made when I was 10 that I am glad I do not have any surviving pictures of. I decided to make a Megazord out of legos. It was awful.

1 Like

I melted some System parts, and…

1 Like