Oddest Mocs

The purpose of this thread is to show off the most random Moc you or a friend has built. I’ll start it off with a Moc a friend of mine made.

His name is Avaku. His reason for being on this thread is a very terrible color scheme. Lime, navy, silver, black, red, and light grey. Very… Unappealing to the eye, to say the least.

Let’s see some other strange creations you or a friend made.

3 Likes

Doofy looking tribal mask bird thing.

And uh, this thing that a friend made. He tried to make it look consistent, with the legs, and then gave up entirely.

5 Likes

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/153745

This is the result of me constantly adding parts onto the poor thing. It never could stand well.

2 Likes

*looks at first on *
ah thats okay
*looks at second one *
OH MY MATA NUI WHAT THE KARZAHNI IS THAT!

Early model of Veneras.

Stocky, awkward build has led to many revisions to the design. This was my first attempt. Really had the wide-set Inika build with the far of shoulders, so i tried to balance him out by making him thicker. Enjoy!

4 Likes

hey look theres my face on it!

4 Likes

I nicknamed it Scavenger. But yes, it is quite dreadful. The Kopaka Phantoka Mask covered in parts with black sharpie does not help either, IMO.

That last part was from years ago.

Am I the only one who likes Avaku’s bow? I think he did a pretty good job on its design.

3 Likes

it…it…it looks like it wants to eat people souls…
I am scared

#scavengereaterofsouls2014

3 Likes

love that bow!

Kinda makes me wanna try creating like, an all custom version of Scavenger. With mostly legal connections and greeblings and stuff.

scavenger the eater of souls and bringer of nightmares revamp…hm? maybe that would be cool

There is one that I saw that was pretty freaking sweet.

A better example of a bow wielding Bionicle

Note: This is just here to show a better example of something.

6 Likes

Now that’s just epic.

i have no idea…

4 Likes

looks beautiful

1 Like

If I could show you some of the stuff my brothers made when they were younger…

I mainly made MOCs for $#!^s and giggles back then, but at least mine were consistent.
And even if the best of the bunch had somewhat spindly legs, at least it could stand up straight and still managed to look consistent and epic.

I stumbled upon this monstrosity while looking at Bionicle prototypes on google. Mata Nui help us all…

12 Likes

hold me Im scared
mata nui save us

2 Likes

I actually kinda like the second one xD