Official Ninjago 2015 Spec, News, or Hopes

Okay, so after watching the episode, I know for a fact that this is going to be my favorite year :stuck_out_tongue:

Skylor’s power is, interesting. Infact, every element that we’ve seen is interesting. This is going to have a lot of world-building.

1 Like

My current opinions on the new season

Its gonna be so awesome

Starting off, I love how the nindroids were recycled as servants, pretty cool

I also like how zanes death effected the ninja, and how the whole nya and cole and jay thing made jay and cole hate each other

Now
different elements are interesting, really interesting
Skylars seems to be the ability to imitate other powers, or absorb powers

And I dunno whats on with garmadon and this island

Also
Zanes alive
but we already knew that
He talked at the end of the rebooted finale

3 Likes

Oh, as my pal @CompleteZero mentioned in a skype chat that may be of note: Skylar has the Kanji for Light on her outfit somewhere. I forget where tho.

2 Likes

I was thinking, so if the ninja didn’t know Zane was still “alive” digitally or physically, does that mean Pixal just never bothered to tell them? Clearly she knew by Rebooted’s ending, but somehow she went missing, perhaps that’s why they didn’t find out? Either way, she knew and didn’t tell the others.
-Oonie

Maybe Pixal had to like, go to that island, or get some of Chen’s resources in order to fully reanimate him to physical form.

But yeah, I really like your theory.

Alright, everyone!

Found Episode 36!

And I guess I’ll just alert @Mesonak and @Eljay, this time.

Also @Venom, for teh lolz.

5 Likes

New intro
it gets a solid 8/8
But that picture of zane
it got spinjitzu’d

also, last episode cut off before showing zanes face, if you look now you will see it

2 Likes

I really liked this episode. The humor was good, the action was well-made, and the plot was great in my opinion. I like the new intro as well, can’t wait for the next one.
-Oonie

1 Like

By the way, Skylor has the Mandarin symbol for “sky” on her uniform.
Don’t believe me? Look at the close-up on her outfit as she talks with Kai and Jay helplessly dangles on the balcony.

It could also be this.

Great, now I’m getting my hopes up that that’ll actually happen.

EDIT: And I’m a slowpoke who didn’t read the rest of the thread before posting. I seriously need to catch up…

1 Like

GUYS

CHARACTER VIDEOS WERE RELEASED

ALSO THIS COMMERCIAL

@Venom

4 Likes

So that’s what the plane does

It kills everything!

1 Like

Notice the summer Ninjago logo? The ninja in the corner is now green. Hm. Where have we seen this before…

http://papercutz.com/wp-content/themes/papercutz_new/images/ninjago_header.jpg

Lego is really trying to get the 2012 vibes flowing…

1 Like

The Box art didn’t look very final to me. Maybe it was just a reused image for a prototype.

3 Likes

Either way, I will be buying that just for Kai with his Stone Army Armor.

And I gotta say. Lloyd DX from the Target exclusive end of 2014 minifig pack is fantastic.

I want the Boulder Blaster so much!

But Bionicle 2015 is too important to me!

INDECISION!

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone’s covered this as of yet, but about a month ago there was this small activity involving Ninjago on the Xbox 360 advertisement section. When going onto it you could watch 1 of 4 videos of the Ninja in action. While Jay, Cole and Kia only showed rebooted scenes, Loyd showed exclusive footage of the new series. There were a couple of scenes of him fighting on skates and in a library, and one scene that shows Loyd riding a Morro dragon in front of Kai who has a backpack with a hot air balloon sticking out of it, amongst other hot air balloon fighters, which will presumably be the new airjitsu spinners. Unfortunately I can’t take screen shots as I can no longer access this video.

1 Like

EPISODE 37

@Mesonak @Eljay @Venom

1 Like