Official Ninjago 2015 Spec, News, or Hopes

yus

1 Like

Wow, new episode! Thoughts:

• I like how they introduced only a couple of the new sets as opposed to showcasing all of them at once.
  • Poor Pixal, I kind of called it…
  • Typical Ninjago lesson of the day, but still good
  • Titanium Dragon!!!
  • The tournament battles were alright for the most part, the triad at the start seemed a bit rushed.
  • Jay Cole dispute resolved thankfully
    Overall, really nice, still yet to be disappointed!
    -Oonie
2 Likes

Gonna call it now, everyone looses their elemental powers (which would explain why Chen has those red, green, and blue orbs in the Enter the Serpent set).

Episode 27 was pretty good. Lots of fighting, Pixal/Cortana will be… an interesting plot idea, and I was really hoping Cole would have won.

2 Likes

Earth Based characters in Lego always get the shaft. I mean, Whenua gets stuck with tunnels, the Constrictai don’t even have constricting tails, and have lamer powers than the other Serpentine, and now Cole getting shafted. again.

On another note, I’m Staff now. Meaning I can change this topic’s title to…

Official Ninjago 2015 Spec, News, or Hopes” here I come.

3 Likes

What is Staff?

As in: I’m a moderator. A member of the Staff. I can make official things now. I totally forgot for the longest time.

Oh grob. I was thinking ‘staff’ as in the physical object.

Stupid me.

On another note, I’ve been watching Jang’s Ninjago 2015 set reviews, and this year looks pretty promising. TLG was really going for a 2012 Serpentine feel (obviously, with all the Anacondrai references).

1 Like

Really cannot wait for that Titanium Dragon.

It looks friggen awesome.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t have any money left for me to buy it! D:

I know the feels.

I’m gonna make the attempt to discreetly put enough aside for it under the parental radar, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

ahem

so I got this ninjago magazine
http://i.imgur.com/QUog8s7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IxuJRGM.jpg

The pics are mainly for proof that it is there, I will read out the descriptions for the bad guys, as the ninja dont really have any info worth noting.

chope and kapau

Soldiers in Chen’s private army, wherever these guys slither, trouble is sure to follow!

master chen

Is not only evil incarnate, he is also the father of skylor, who has the power to copy the power of any elemental Master she touches. No matter how you dice it though, this meanie is sure to be a tough battle!

clouse

This guy takes creepy to new lows! A master of dark magic and Master Chen’s fiercely loyal right hand man. Clouse has a serious grudge against Garmadon. In Clouse’s mind Ninjago is not big enough for the both of them… one will have to perish!

Eyezor
One of Master Chen’s lead henchmen, this mohawked goon oozes bad. Bad name, a bad eye, and a bad view of the world… the only thing worse than his character is his attitude

Pythor
is still around, but is being held in a high security prison, Pythor is the last of the Anacondrai, or at least he used to be… what evil ploy does Master Chen have up his sleeve for the Serpentine master race?

and finally, there is this comic on the other page

nothing is that interesting about it, except that it shows that Master Chen’s evil plan is to turn the elemental masters into anacondrai.

5 Likes

Wait what???

1 Like

What magazine is this from?

Oh, and:

1 Like

So how wrong is it that the thing I’m focusing on most is how Zane has Sai now while all the others get to keep their old weapon styles?

2 Likes

Tis exactly what I was thinking. Well, that and DRAGON!!!

1 Like

I got it as a freebie little magazine along with a ninjago poster from a lego store in the uk, it came with a little comic and a sticker sheet.

2 Likes

Guis
GUIS
Check this out:

#ERMAGERSHI’MHYPERVENTILATINGNOSTALGIASPASM!!!111111111111!!!

2 Likes

Umm, @Helryx08 already linked a pic of this. Just so you know.

1 Like

Kinda already put this up here…

2 Likes

To confirm past speculation, the winter wave of 2015 Ninjago sets follows a story arc separate from the summer wave story. If you would like to know where I got this information, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JpLh5KGi8I#t=47