Official RPGs Development Topic

however if you are considering starting an rp there are a few other ideas I mentioned which are free to use further up and if you wanted to brainstorm any ideas there are a number of dumb nerds- I mean very smart and intelligent people who definitely have lives present in this topic to bounce different ideas off of.

no pressure though.

3 Likes

Idea: Slow burn transformers rp set at the end of the universe where whoever is left sits around a campfire and tells the others their story. Revisionist history and unreliable narrators welcome

1 Like

That seems more like a 30 minute thing rather than a full-blown rp. Might work well as a short story, though.

1 Like

Ooh but what if those transformers get a second chance to put things right?

1 Like

Maybe something more along the lines of them having to work together to build a structure that could survive the end, with the stories spread between work. A big part of it would be the question if the transformers can change (pun intended), or are they simply destined to destroy each other?

slight inhale

Alright lads and ladders, I’ve resolved my deep, century-long internal conflict over the present issue. Or present as of about four months ago. But as always, I need to know if all of you - you who initially showed decided interest in the concept - are still willing to make it happen.

That one Superhero RP that everyone wanted to play in, but nobody wanted to deal with running - if I ran it, would anyone actually be interested? I have another priority which will inevitably appear on the Boards that will, absolutely guaranteed, take the majority of my attention away from this, but if I can’t handle a decent balance I’d be willing to hand the reigns over to someone else.

What are your thoughts? Yea or Nay?

2 Likes

powerful inhale
You smell nice
Yeah, I would most likely join if you or anyone else were up to running it

I’m not totally opposed to running it either.

1 Like

As well, here’s another idea I had which might look familiar to some:

The party plays as a group of small forest critters banded together in an attempt to survive two weeks of brutal winter, all while being watched and interacted with by a massive owl, who for some reason doesn’t instantly gobble them all up. There’s a wide number of threats in this world, like human traps, treacherous terrain, monstrous predators, and of course, the vicious cold. Whether or not any of the party survives is up to the wit and capability of the players.

4 Likes

man just invented warrior cats

I won’t be able to join till mid August, but if you did run it, I’m in.

As for the creature one mouse guard? I’d also be interested, but not a definite yes.

1 Like

Alright, I did it.

@Chronicler @TheMOCingbird @Diero @Winger @Rukah @Axelford @Atobe_Brick pinging one last time since you showed interest

4 Likes