Those are some great poses. xD

Here’s my little collection (Back row is MOCs, front row is official sets):

Then in the bottom left shelf bit I have 2015 Gali. :smiley:

12 Likes

Nice Starscream.

Nice MOCs too.

Also, what a lovely DeLorean.

2 Likes

Why thank you! ^-^ Lol, before I had all these bonkles I had roughly around 33 or 34 Transformers on that shelf. :stuck_out_tongue: That Starscream is one of the few that didn’t get packed away to conserve space. XD

2 Likes

H-h-how? How did you get all the misprints? Do you live in Europe?

1 Like

Orkham got his head ripped by a Vahki.Wtf.
Wouldn’t a lobotomy be more effective? Sure,they don’t want them doing bad stuff around Metru Nui,but i don’t think they would kill them.

If anybody saw my BZP post, or looks at my profile, then this is Deja vu, but time to join the brag fest.
I should mention that these pictures are really outdated now. The collection is a lot bigger.

Gen 1

Gen 2

6 Likes

Yes, but bought some on bricklink and some on BZP

1 Like

The Nuhrii pose cracked me up :smile:

Credit to Stoax.

2001: everything
2002: everything
2003: everything
2004: everything
2005: everything (including playsets)
2006: everything (including playsets)
2007: everything (including playsets)
2008: everything (both Jetrax)
2009: everything
2010: everything
2015: everything
2016: everything so far

And some duplicates here and there

I also own a paperback of all of the novels as well as the comics, which I admidantly have not finished reading yet, but I am in the process.

Started collecting in 2004, and had to get the earlier sets on eBay and Bricklink.

4 Likes

I-I can’t even.

How did you get this, wait, the ultimate question.

Do you still have all the canisters/boxes?

6 Likes

I used to keep them, but back around 2008, my mom made me throw them all away :frowning: When I recently acquired some old sets, I did keep the boxes. I have the boxes for the Tarakava, Manas, Bahrag, all 6 Bohrok-Kal, the Toa Terrain Crawler, Ultimate Dume, Piraka Stronghold, and some of the othe playsets. I have also held onto all the 2015 and soon to be 2016 boxes.

I started collecting in 2004, and I surprisingly bought al of the sets as they were released. I have no idea how I afforded them as a kid. But, now that I have a paying job, I was able to go on eBay to get all of the sets I missed out on from the early days.

Biggest mistake I made was not buying Toa Mata Nui when I saw him in stores. I had all the other 2009 sets. I don’t know why I held off on him. Let’s just say it put me back around $130 on eBay.

It got to a point where I had 85% of the sets, so the completionist in me was like, “Let’s go buy the rest.” I don’t know, I’m happy. I love having the entire collection all built up and in fairly good condition.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/q7mxWF2h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TLricO6h.jpg

15 Likes

Here goes nothing…

2001:

2002:

2003:

2004:

2005:

2006:

2007:

2008:

2009:

2010:

2015:

2016:

Ammo and Stuff:

Books:

Comics:

Movies:

Games:

Storage:

I also own all of the Star Wars constraction sets, but I can’t seem to upload the picture. Oh well, you get the idea.

22 Likes

bruh. You have like every set ever. Well except a few polybags, but still.

4 Likes

Here are all of the ones on my shelf:

The Toa Mata (with Takua and Jala):

Boxes and Canisters:

And a little Pahrak hanging in his canister:

I’ll probably post another pic later once I have all of the 2016 sets.

11 Likes

one day I decided to put my entire G1 collection on my living room’s carpet, and this is the result! (at the time I didn’t have Klakk and the yellow Jetrax)

I know, you can’t see very well every detail, I might post more pictures directly from my bedroom in the future

19 Likes

Here is my entire MOC collection. I also still have 3 boxes of Bionicle Parts

I wish I could build even more MOC, but they take quite some space. Sadly, I don’t have this space.

3 Likes

How much time did it take you to set up all the sets like that for a picture and then return it where it was?