OH HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

Post your MOC with a character bio and JUST maybe you will make it into the story!
Editing this post so all the pages are here!

18 Likes

Ooh, is this some form of community game thing?
You have me intrigued.

3 Likes

I dunno, sounded fun. Someone post a pic of their Toa.

3 Likes

So uh, I could really use a description of what exactly the purpose of this topic is. Do you want people to engage with pictures of their own characters? Are you going to draw more doodles to keep the chain going, or is this one drawing only?

1 Like

Do you want people to engage with pictures of their own characters? Are you going to draw more doodles to keep the chain going, or is this one drawing only?

Just send a picture of your MOC, and a little bit about them. I’ll continue the story with doodles! :smiley:

1 Like

Name: Centile
Alias: Toa Hagah Centai
Species: Makuta
Description: Centile has a shy and timid makuta who preferred to hide with her bug rahi. Using the reign of Teridax, she took the form of a toa of gravity and had in a matoran pod. Little did she know was that the pod originated from the great cataclysm and lost her memories as a makuta. Awakening on this new planet, Centile assisted in the final battle against Teridax with her “fellow” toa.
Status: Still unaware of her past. The makuta has formed a relationship with the toa of iron, Zaria.

5 Likes

In that case, it’s a community game, so I’ll have to change the category to better fit the context of what’s occurring.

Changed category to Games ‘N’ Such - Ghid

1 Like

Also to clarify, in the event that multiple people submit for a position, I’ll just pick the one I feel fits best :slight_smile:

I have no idea what this is, but it looks neat, so here goes.

Drevick, toa of stone. Professional military commander and full time stick in the mud. Silent, stubborn, and loyal to a fault. He punches stuff, really, really hard.

6 Likes

ooh ooh I’m getting in on this
Gradus, the heroic leader of the Toa Cordrus and a Toa of Gravity, jumps in. He wears the Pakari and carries a Gravity Hammer, which he can use to devastating effect. Gradus has a strong sense of duty and takes no nonsense from his fellow Toa, and has a bit of a temper. He does have a sense of humor, thankfully.

3 Likes

Seeing as this seems to be a thing now

Tamn be his name, he is a powerful Ta-toa who makes his home in the mountains. he is fond of exceedingly rude humor, but he’s also friendly.

2 Likes

Toa of Magnetism, Xaia: The Transgressor
Once a ruthless toa enforcing over cumbersome laws on anyone on his island. Unfortunately, these laws resulted in an uprising and death of many matoran. Now he seeks freedom for all and protect those that cant at all costs.

2 Likes

Next we need a Makuta! Someone post their cool Makuta MOC.
I also promise to include as many characters as possible!

12 Likes

eh
I have no Makuta mocs…
Though I do find it funny that the Toa he asked to save him from a Makuta is a Makuta.

1 Like

Shhh… She doesn’t know yet ;D
Someone please post their villain MOC!

2 Likes

Makuta Dhampyr arrives, cannon loaded and sword sharpened.

3 Likes

Psst, you wouldn’t happen to have a better angle would you? like a front veiw?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Makuta Tyrannix current Makuta of Thari Nui

After the original Makuta of the Island rebelled against Teridax and abandoned the Brotherhood, someone’s got to take over and rule it. And so Makuta Tyrannix came to the Island.

2 Likes

12 Likes