Monopoly’s Weird Court Case

If you’re planning to build one physically, I should probably mention that you seem to have missed a small but very essential piece in your stud.io render:

See this gray lump stuck in the bottom hole of the Hordika neck used for the shoulder? It’s one of these:

It connects to the molded-in pistons either side of the Vahki shin, securing the shoulder in place. If you miss the piece out, the shoulder structure is a lot looser and tends to flop up and down quite a bit.

4 Likes

Yeah I intentionally left that out in the stud.io version, I just couldn’t get the angle right.

3 Likes

Oh I hate how clever that is.

Now I feel like the big stupid

Edit: just realized that a design like this could allow for this to be used as a “Butterfly joint” and now I’m even more scared.

5 Likes

I just wanted to address this quickly. I didn’t actually realise they were that big until you mentioned it. I guess I just build unintentionally tall Mocs, as Photez and the other Rahkshi aren’t much shorter than them.

3 Likes

Im baffled, let me go to the confuzzlement corner and figure out what the heck happened.

so get that im not the most active on here, nor have I ever seen the HSH but where did all this come from?

3 Likes

This entire ordeal has been going on for some time.
Let me give you as brief an overview as I can:

In the summer of 2019, I built a female bat-like Moc I named Crumpets.

I posted her and her twin sister Syrup to the boards in December, alongside a bunch of other guys I had stuck in my backlog:

While most of the others weren’t particularly notable, Crumpets and Syrup gained an overwhelmingly positive response in the comments. As a result of their popularity, I included a drawing of a fairly unimpressed Crumpets in Monopoly’s Drawings Volume 3.

While most people in the comments focused their attention on my interpretation of a knockoff Vamprah, MooCowsRock instead remarked that Crumpets looked “cute”. This’ll be relevant later.

Following general successes with anything bat-related, I created a third bat, Waffles.
Once again, in what was otherwise a stream of typical comments, MooCowsRock pulled through with a monologue on how he found Waffles “adorable”, intended to build a bat girl for himself, and also threatened me to purchase more pieces to build more bats.

Mainly to tease him, I created another topic, More bats than usual, later that day. The topic was comprised entirely of drawings I’d made of all three bats.

While I did receive a response from MooCowsRock, much more unexpected was the response from everyone else. Ghid claimed his furry radar was going ballistic, Heyzorks and ToaGali416 proclaimed how “cute” they were, Brickbot99 called them “adorable” and Axelford even called them “thicc”.

It was at this point that I realised that I’d accidentally made a decent chunk of the boards members infatuated with plastic bats.

Everything went quiet for a while, until I entered all three bats into Ray7’s ongoing comic, OH HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!. When I did so, I mentioned how I’d inadvertently made the community simp for them, a notion Ghid agreed with, albeit sadly.

During the conversation with Ghid, I produced a large compilation of every time someone had expressed some kind of attraction to the bats, which resulted in MooCowsRock and Heyzorks making arguments against the quotes, with Heyzorks specifically claiming I’d made a “weird court case”.

Following the conversation, I worked on this comic, mainly as a joke.

However, it seems things have only escalated from there, with Senit having built his own bat girl digitally and aiming to construct a physical one; MooCowsRock now in complete denial of any feelings towards them out of fear of me accusing him again; ToaGali416 giving in and admitting he finds them “adorable”; redstripepakari387 proudly proclaiming how “thicc” they are; and multiple people asking for breakdowns so they can build their own.

I’d imagine this’ll only get worse every time I make something bat-related.

10 Likes

Meanwhile Winger watched from the sidelines, prepared to do anything and everything in order to drag anyone and everyone found guilty to jail.

12 Likes

hey how come I’m not mentioned in the great explanation

1 Like

You didn’t really do anything notable in all this

unless you’ve secretly been just as much a simp as everyone else and you just haven’t expressed it

That reminds me, how do you feel about the bats, Rukah?
Hmmmmmm?

5 Likes

They’re pretty cool I guess

1 Like

“they’re pretty cool” huh

remove one word and what do you get

“they’re pretty”

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

no it was actually because I wanted to show something else:

I also have a winged, female character with black in their color scheme:

:stuck_out_tongue:

also I agree with Comic @Enbeanie. You’re delusional.

1 Like

The first stage of grief…

The bats are cute. There I said it.

4 Likes

I see you’ve reinstated the post
very suspicious

now I have to edit that

4 Likes

Heh heh heh

1 Like

I didn’t expect this from you, Atobe.

I congratulate your open nature though. You edited your post to add that bit in, at your own expense. You didn’t have to do that, but you took the risk.

Truly a role-model to everyone here.
especially Rukah

4 Likes

Does it count if I say she’s cute?

2 Likes

Thought this had a smiley face at first

Which reminds me

why am I not prosecuting these fiends for their debauchery

6 Likes

Because I have a monopoly on furry prosecution, and if you were you’d have to pay me a one time installment of 20$ usd

But don’t worry I’m certain you have that kind of cash.

No, that’s a strand of hair

4 Likes

…wow

I wouldnt personally call rakshi heads adorable, but ok. Knowing that all that definitely helps with understanding the comic

Also Cordax is now a Lawyer, neat

3 Likes