1 Like

Hmm, Moku.

“Wait, I have to work with him again?”

1 Like

It’s just a recycled name that happens to mean wood

1 Like

Name: Hitora
Element: no element.
Equipment: Magical golden Gauntlets that increase strength tenfold when active(strength 10x that of a normal Okotan due to prolonged exposure to his gauntlets), magic golden shield on his back, can make it float as he wishes.
Appearance:

Bio/personality: somewhat brash. Always trying to improve himself in any way possible, yet he never ever compromises what he believes is right.
After finding a temporal rift, this Okotan from the 5th generation to live on Okoto(those during the time of the Toa were around the 500th or so) was frozen in time.

5 Likes

Name: Melody
Element: Water
Equipment: Flippers (used when swimming), Lance, and Her favorite shield
Appearance: Deep Blue and Grey, wears a kaukau
Bio/Personality: Loves to read and seldom fights. She is Geet’s oldest friend.

1 Like

accepted

Name: Isaac
Elements: none to of anyone’s knowledge
Equipment: guns, lots and lots of guns (and a chainsaw)
Apearence: small with silver boots, red leg/arm armor, gunmetal torso armor, a gas mask hooked into his face, and a old time brown top hat.
Bio/personality: he has no parents and was raised in a cruel orphanage, he was deemed crazy because he killed his abuser, and inadvertently his best friend, but he got away just in time. He ran into a desert and got lost for 5 months, when he made it out he truly went crazy and had an “out of body experience”. Where he met the sad reality that he was fake, made up by some teenager building with legos. But then he was blessed, since none of it was real he could abuse that how he saw fit. But not to much as to completey take control of every action of every creature and result, because where’s the fun in that.

While meta characters and fourth wall breaking can be fun in some RP’s, it can also get out of hand really quick and make the game less fun for others, and since that seems to be a decently big part of your character, I’m sorry to say I can’t accept him.

2 Likes

Imo he could be accepted under the context everyone else things he’s insane

True lol, and weird crap goes his way people are really confused on what just happened, but ehh if he’s not excepted he’s not excepted. Who am I to argue.

Shouldn’t that say he saw a large fleshy giant playing with the deceased corpses of other bionicle’s?

1 Like

Okotans

Bionicle’s, Okotan, similar enough I say!

1 Like

Well in normal circumstances yes, but at that moment he was seeing things through our eyes where all we see is plastic toys.

1 Like

Ah that is true, that is true.

1 Like

Name: Halmos
Element: Fire
Equipment: Several Surgical Tools, powerful anesthesia collected from processing tree sap, a pan for the processing procedure, a locket with a picture of a girl, a laboratory coat, a small collection of daggers.
Appearance: Halmos has a slight hunch to his frame. He wears an orange powerless Noble Rau, has several scars across his chest and arms, and has an orange colour scheme throughout with some highlights and parts of silver.
Bio/Personality: Halmos is incredibly treacherous, villainous, and calculating. If he becomes attached to someone he will do whatever it takes to ensure their safety, regardless of his own. That being said, he doesn’t have any friends so far.
Halmos walked out of the mist one morning without a clue where he was. He claims to be from an asylum for mad Toa, although no trace exists on his person proving such a thing even occured. Except, perhaps, for the locket…

2 Likes

Speaking my mind here but this is set in G2 and your character seems more suited to G1. A few edits and it should fit in better. Don’t get me wrong, I’m terrified at the prospect of a mad surgeon but at this time and with this description, he doesn’t seem compatible with the RP.

2 Likes

Yo guys! I have a plan to try to make mocs for our avatars! But I need inspiration. Can you guys show me images with their appearance?

I will start with Vladin and Athena, of course.

2 Likes

Well, my self MOC is my character so I guess that’s one less to worry about (Blaze’s most expensive and time consuming part would be that in reality he has the MoUP (in yellow because Shapeways doesn’t have gold plastic) plus a Keyblade of my own design. Check the sign ups for Runa’s In Between and Chaos RPs for that info)

1 Like