Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign Ups) (again)

Is this run in multiple different plotlines or are all the characters in one party?

3 Likes

Way too many plotlines

5 Likes

all of the plotlines :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

All of the plotlines

2 Likes

THIS IS THE WAY

The way of Okotan Adventures

2 Likes

They’ll all converge at some point, without a doubt - we’re about to walk into the apocalypse, so that should help. Just know that I’m in pretty much every group and you cannot escape me.

6 Likes

He knows where you live

2 Likes

I’ll be rejoining, but are you planning on taking over some of Flux’s key characters?

3 Likes

thassalottacharacters

looks at my one

5 Likes

We were planning on finding ways to quickly retire most of them; was there one in particular you wanted to stick around? Flux probably wouldn’t mind me taking any of them that we needed.

2 Likes

Really I was only thinking of the Puppeteer/Symphony/Sonata, just to stick around long enough to wrap up the Tsim Krad stuff, and Melody (or Cappella, I forget which) who was hunting Jevis, though that wouldn’t even be necessary if it’s too much trouble.

1 Like

Either Traykar or I would be playing the characters needed to wrap up the Tsim Krad stuff and hopefully doing that quickly so we could finally have those characters go somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue: , but I didn’t have any particular plans for picking up Melody.

2 Likes

Oh, uh, I made my character pretty average/borderline underpowered, is that gonna be an issue with power levels?

2 Likes

Not having powers and having moderate combat experience is pretty much the norm historically; over time we’ve had a slight uptick in powered characters but not enough to make the unpowered ones obsolete, so you should be good.

4 Likes

Multiple characters who can teleport
Multiple characters who can utilize shadow
One character the size of a skyscraper
One character with psychic powers

I mean, in execution it is actually only a slight uptick, because a lot of the PvP interactions are fair and well-moderated (and also there’s been very few PvP)

2 Likes

Huh. Yeah a few of them seem to have slipped my memory. To be fair a lot of them aren’t going to be relevant anymore; mostly just the elemental lords unless my memory is suffering more than I realized.

2 Likes

Does having the ears of a bat count as a power?

1 Like

I’ll see about creating an entry, but, as usual, I can’t promise how active I’ll be…

3 Likes

out of like 50+ characters

3 Likes

half of which are inactive

oh and if OA is coming back I can make more kryuin jokes, epic

3 Likes