Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign Ups) (again)

So if we post a character that rain approved previously are they automatically Good to go unless you have a problem with them?

1 Like

Here you go^

1 Like

Okay so they get automatically accepted.

Yeah, just give me a basic description of who they are and what they’ve done

1 Like

Okay I think I did it right.

1 Like

Yep, I’m just stupid and forgot you posted it

1 Like

Do I need to build my backstory into a plot hook or will that be taken care of by the GMs?

Also who should I PM for my backstory? Just Traykar?

You don’t have to build it into a plot hook if you don’t want to, but if you do dm me, I’ll probably bounce some ideas off of runa and rainsong as well

1 Like

Don’t think these need any changes; thanks everyone for showing me the lazy way to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh wait, there’s multiple characters allowed?

I’ve been playing too much D&D

4 Likes

Yup, you can play as many characters as you think you can handle. I just happen to enjoy playing enough characters and NPCs so I can be everywhere at once :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is this run in multiple different plotlines or are all the characters in one party?

3 Likes

Way too many plotlines

5 Likes

all of the plotlines :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

All of the plotlines

2 Likes

THIS IS THE WAY

The way of Okotan Adventures

2 Likes

They’ll all converge at some point, without a doubt - we’re about to walk into the apocalypse, so that should help. Just know that I’m in pretty much every group and you cannot escape me.

6 Likes

He knows where you live

2 Likes

I’ll be rejoining, but are you planning on taking over some of Flux’s key characters?

3 Likes

thassalottacharacters

looks at my one

5 Likes