Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign Ups) (again)

Alright boys and girls, ■■■■ hits the fan in an hour and fifty four minutes!

1 Like

Let’s mc fricken go!

What it starts today? Poop, I’d been procrastinating joining :confused:
Is there any character roles or types that might be needed in the game?

2 Likes

Be whatever you want man
and actually, it starts in a minute

1 Like

Oh. Well I will come later. Because timezones exist I will be at school now

2 Likes

Double poop! It won’t be a big deal if I enter a bit later?

Edit: I have an idea for a character inspired by G1 in that they’ve been mutated into a creature (Spiderlike) form and I suppose they would have a motivation to hunt the Spider Queen? Also they’d be a bit unpredictable (Think Golem)

1 Like

Better late than never

Name: Tipu
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Rusted, worn out shovel
Appearance: Jungle okotan with aged, withered armor and all covered in dirt and roots. Has a large dent on the back of his head.
Abilities: Has the power to grow roots from his hands, capable of completely healing wounds as they slowly convert to organic tissues. The roots take a while to completely transform depending on how severe the wound is, so they can’t be used to save anyone on the verge of death. Tipu can grow any sort of plant on his body as long as he consumes a small sample of that plant, though he is unable to replicate plants with special abilities. The plants grow quicker than normally, but he must get rid of older ones so he isn’t overwhelmed by overlapping plants. Can sense life energy within a range of a few meters.
Bio/Personality: A naive and curious fellow. He isn’t sure if he’s really an okotan or how he got here, though somehow he knows what an okotan is. He enjoys chewing on plants and burying himself into the ground when the dirt is nice and warm. With the slightest sense of dehydration, he’ll start to panic if there isn’t a water source nearby. Tipu rarely uses his shovel and has an innate resentment towards it, though he refuses to ditch it.

5 Likes

Accepted

Totally dude

3 Likes

Ok I’ve decided to join, but it may take a couple of days to write up their bio, so I hope that’s ok

I could do it quicker but it would cause the bio to be a bit sloppy

1 Like

Where are these going to start?

soooooo I have like … no idea what’s going on. Do the new players just jump in or should we wait for a new plot hook/reset?

4 Likes

I dunno, there is currently a science fair in the mask makers city where new players should be able to drop themselves into. Some of my characters are there, a few of @rainsong’s characters and @Cordax character.

I think the science fair might be the most open ended story thread at the moment, however it would probably not lead into anything.

Or you can always organize your own group with the other new players and have them going of on their own side adventure for now.

But if @Traykar has a plan for the new players, that will take precedency over any suggestions I can give.

4 Likes

Hoari is also there.

2 Likes

well, I know what group I’m not joining

3 Likes

How would I join?

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair.

1 Like

Fill out this form and wait for a response from the gm accepting your character

1 Like

No, I meant where would I join in the RPG.
I have a character, I just would like some advice on where to enter him in.

1 Like