Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign Ups) (again)

Alright. I would like to join if its ok.

Character

Name: Larn
Element : Jungle
Equipment : wooden bow and arrows
Appearance :

Mask would be lime (with rubberbands hes buildable irl)
Bio : A Jungle Okotan born in a village near the city of the Maskmakers. While training with the Bow he was seen to be really skilled. Later worked as a Hunter.
/Personality : Fun loving, but introvert. Likes to look at the natural aspects of Okoto. Has an unnatural ability to remember useless stuff but forget important things. A good secret keeper, often forgets secrets hes been told.

4 Likes

Yeah.
Or they could be cousins, but I like the Hafu/Taipu thing better.
yes.

2 Likes

@Senit

@TheCobaltCorsair

Radical, you’re in

1 Like

Nice.

welp, here’s my knew sing up, tweaked a few things here and there to make em a bit more accurate, lemme know if there’s a problem with them.

Name: Kryuna Indersen
Element: She is fully ice, though there was some shadow Okotan earlier in her heritage.
Equipment: A simple, somewhat worn, yet reliable great sword that she carries on her back, it has a weathered, bloodstained blue scarf tied to it’s pommel. A small satchel with basic adventuring supplies, such as a knife, rope, flint and steel, ect. A blue scarf that she wears around her neck, similar to the one on her great sword.
Appearance: She wares battered sliver and ice blue armor, and a worn black sleeveless waistcoat thingy. Her left leg is a black prosthetic. Her mask is battered as well, with a nasty gash across her left eye, making it no longer function, and not light up.
Bio/Personality: Through out her life, Kryuna has lost almost everything one can can lose. Both of her parents named Zohna and Inder were killed by the protectors for collaborating with Makuta. Her brother Kryuin was killed in a fight against Skyll, the evil skull spider queen when she was 17. After her brothers death, she blamed Ekimu and the Adventurers for her families destruction, and tried to help Makuta return to the realm of the living, but ultimately failed. Since then she has cooled off a little, and while she still resents Ekimu and the Protectors, she understands why they did what they did. She still searches for Skyll, hoping to bring her to justice. Now, her only true friend is her pet protoraven named Ilin, who can be found perched contentedly on Kryuna’s shoulder. Over the years, all of this loss has left Kryuna hardened. She has a dry, sarcastic wit about her, but sports brash, stubborn temper, often coming across rather rude. She is brutal in her fighting, but doesn’t harm those she deems innocent. Kryuna’s older brother was one of the greatest swordsmen on the island, and passed down his skills to his sister, who in the past three years has built a reputation for herself as an equally skilled warrior. She is pretty physically strong for her age, and while she isn’t super tall, she can be rather intimidating. Kryuna is now wandering the island, acting as a sword for hire. She usually only accepts jobs that she thinks are somewhat moral, and won’t be afraid to do something when she sees injustice, but she is by no means a paragon of justice.

Name : Jevis
Element: Fire
Equipment: Two one-handed katanas
Appearance: Burt orange and yellow armor with a few gold accents here and there, with an overall very battle damaged look.
Bio/Personality: Jevis was taken into a group of bandits at a young age. The group was the closest thing he ever had to a family, but it all changed when the bandits was betrayed by one of their own. Since then Jevis has become a bounty hunter and a sword for hire in the criminal underworld, (if there even is one on Okoto) but he never forget the okotan who betrayed what he saw as family. He prefers to work alone now, and has a cold quiet demeanor, but is known to irrupt into bursts of anger from time to time. He also is responsible for the death of a bounty hunter who went by the name Song.

4 Likes

discordant demonic laughter and ominous organ chords in minor key

2 Likes

Just get to the point already.

1 Like

wait what happened

2 Likes

If you know, you know.

not very sharp are ya

1 Like

Here are the characters I’ll reenter(Skipper is in their I might not play him):

1 Like

Alright boys and girls, ■■■■ hits the fan in an hour and fifty four minutes!

1 Like

Let’s mc fricken go!

What it starts today? Poop, I’d been procrastinating joining :confused:
Is there any character roles or types that might be needed in the game?

2 Likes

Be whatever you want man
and actually, it starts in a minute

1 Like

Oh. Well I will come later. Because timezones exist I will be at school now

2 Likes

Double poop! It won’t be a big deal if I enter a bit later?

Edit: I have an idea for a character inspired by G1 in that they’ve been mutated into a creature (Spiderlike) form and I suppose they would have a motivation to hunt the Spider Queen? Also they’d be a bit unpredictable (Think Golem)

1 Like

Better late than never

Name: Tipu
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Rusted, worn out shovel
Appearance: Jungle okotan with aged, withered armor and all covered in dirt and roots. Has a large dent on the back of his head.
Abilities: Has the power to grow roots from his hands, capable of completely healing wounds as they slowly convert to organic tissues. The roots take a while to completely transform depending on how severe the wound is, so they can’t be used to save anyone on the verge of death. Tipu can grow any sort of plant on his body as long as he consumes a small sample of that plant, though he is unable to replicate plants with special abilities. The plants grow quicker than normally, but he must get rid of older ones so he isn’t overwhelmed by overlapping plants. Can sense life energy within a range of a few meters.
Bio/Personality: A naive and curious fellow. He isn’t sure if he’s really an okotan or how he got here, though somehow he knows what an okotan is. He enjoys chewing on plants and burying himself into the ground when the dirt is nice and warm. With the slightest sense of dehydration, he’ll start to panic if there isn’t a water source nearby. Tipu rarely uses his shovel and has an innate resentment towards it, though he refuses to ditch it.

5 Likes

Accepted

Totally dude

3 Likes