Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign Ups) (again)

Ok I’ve decided to join, but it may take a couple of days to write up their bio, so I hope that’s ok

I could do it quicker but it would cause the bio to be a bit sloppy

1 Like

Where are these going to start?

soooooo I have like … no idea what’s going on. Do the new players just jump in or should we wait for a new plot hook/reset?

4 Likes

I dunno, there is currently a science fair in the mask makers city where new players should be able to drop themselves into. Some of my characters are there, a few of @rainsong’s characters and @Cordax character.

I think the science fair might be the most open ended story thread at the moment, however it would probably not lead into anything.

Or you can always organize your own group with the other new players and have them going of on their own side adventure for now.

But if @Traykar has a plan for the new players, that will take precedency over any suggestions I can give.

4 Likes

Hoari is also there.

2 Likes

well, I know what group I’m not joining

3 Likes

How would I join?

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair.

1 Like

Fill out this form and wait for a response from the gm accepting your character

1 Like

No, I meant where would I join in the RPG.
I have a character, I just would like some advice on where to enter him in.

1 Like

oh okay, my bad, I have some suggestions that I wrote above for @Winger but they can apply to anyone

1 Like

ok thanks

1 Like

Okay, well, I was planning on having newcomers jump right in, but I have been deliberating a plot hook for them in case they want itm

4 Likes

@Traykar so, should I just have Kryuna pick right back up in Tsim Krad.

2 Likes

Whatever’s easiest for you.

2 Likes

Would it be possible for your character/characters to be in the city of the mask makers?

I’ll get back to you in a sec @TheMOCingbird

3 Likes

Yep, that’s not a problem. Starting location, current status/job, etc, is totally flexible.

2 Likes

it would be possible for mine aswell

1 Like

Yeah, Huku could be in the City of the Mask Makers (possibly to sell some of the fish he’s caught).

3 Likes