Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign Ups) (again)

Got it, as for Mocingbird, can I ask what Tsim Krad is? I tried looking back, but I’m having trouble figuring out what it is

5 Likes

Soo, does that mean my character’s approved and I should go ahead and post it here?

2 Likes

Right, gime about another thirty minutes to diliberate. Sorry bout that, It’s been an odd week for me.

3 Likes

No problemo, take your time.

1 Like

This is semi related to me as well since Skipper is in one of the cells in Tsim krads prison

1 Like

Kranuk could be in the city to repair his trident.

1 Like

if a reason is needed, Larn just went there to sell some of the stuff they made in his village and buy some Masks for his Village

1 Like

Okay, orders of business:

@TheMOCingbird You’re good to pick back up in Tsim Krad

@Winger Your character is accepted, and the item in his chest has been decided upon, but further deliberation is required for the city of the mask makers plot hook

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks. By “further deliberation” do you mean I shouldn’t start there, or there just won’t be a set plot hook?

1 Like

I have to talk with some of the past dms before I start you off, it’ll only be an hour or two though

2 Likes

Blaze is a Fire Okotan and apprentice mask maker. Got in trouble for experiments and is now under the tutelage of a city guardsman to help him learn discipline. Has a hammer and is with Ekimu searching for the mask of Psionics before things go haywire.

Weapons? Has a couple short swords with fire enhancements and a shield that doubles as a lava board.

4 Likes

I mean, I think we’re still writing character sheets for old characters :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That would have been good to know before I started

3 Likes

Well it’s at your discretion; I just assumed since that’s a part of the usual formalities of RPs.

2 Likes

I’m just ribbing you!

=P

4 Likes

Oh. Right. Humor. Definitely knew that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

you post in OA with the intent to be funny?

nobody is funny around here. at least, Kryuin isn’t laughing.

3 Likes

Maybe I should take a stab at a joke one of these days.

2 Likes

Not too keen on that.

2 Likes

You guys are blazing through these jokes today, aren’t you?

2 Likes