Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Kill his loved ones more likely. Really gotta stick it to em.”

“Yeaaaah, can’t say I’m a fan of casual murder. Better to keep you cooped up in here.” She steps forwards, patting the bars.

“No! Wait! I can help you!” Pleaded forty four," Anything you want, I can get it for you. It’s what I’m made for!"

“Really? Anything?” She folds her arms across her chest. “I doubt it.”

“Well, hunt masks more specifically, but I was very good at my job!”

“Really? You hunt masks?” She sounds impressed. “Find any cool ones?”

“Masks of time and teleportation. Gathered by yours truly.”

Reige abandons the previos source and heads towards the new one.

As chook took his meal and began to ate Era had snuck off to the vendor in hopes of identifying them. it turned out it was not the scientist she was looking for so she returned to the vendor, “So, are you ready?” She asks Chook as she returns to the vendor. @Cordax

1 Like

“Really? You got your hand on the Mask of Time? Doesn’t that, like, make you get old really fast or something?”

His trail would take him south through the Jungle, towards a massive tree off in the distance. As he travels, a skull spider leaps from the trees at his face.

“I experienced the entire history of everything. That was fun.” He mused.

“Ya don’t say.” She looks away, thinking. “So you saw everything and you still think this Blaze kid is Makuta?”

"You try remembering every single thing that happened last week. "

“Heh, that’s fair.” She looks away. “…do you remember it all?”

“More or less just glimpses of nothingness. It’d really be something if I did though.”

1 Like

The spider manages to barely latch on to his head crest as Reige zooms by. Reige suddenly halts as he feels the spider trying to get a grip on his body, He reaches out with his hand behind his head and grabs the spiders leg with his hand. “Hello, pest” he mutters as he examined the bug

1 Like

“Heh, really. Enough to drive you crazy.”

The spider squirms, trying to latch onto his face.

1 Like

Reige pull the spider away from his face," Say how do you like the heat, Pest?" He asks if it could answer, as he draws his magma blade closer to the spider. “Would losing a leg hurt?” he continues as he lets the sword closer to the spider.

“I resent that remark. Maybe its tiny bit true at least.” He grumbled.

1 Like

The spider hisses and screeches, spitting at him.

“Right, because thinking that Makuta reincarnated in your nemesis and burning his house down isn’t at all insane. People do that all the time.” She smiles cheerily.

“Now… now little one you wouldn’t want to lose a leg” Reige comments smirking as he pulls the sword closer to the spider.