Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Melody does the same, before Capella stops her. Capella keeps Melody from flying off and they watch Jevis fly away. The two take what’s left of Geet’s body and put it in a coffin. They head to his hidden hut, where they will bury it.

1 Like

Jevis speeds off for the city.

Mokuzai slinks through the city, clenching his puppet close to him. These Skull Spiders look pretty cool. Neato. He looks backwards towards his hind legs to see a skull spider attempting to creep up on him. In attempt to loose it, he scampers forward and his foot looses its footing. The klutz feels the impact hit his knees and the skull spider climb onto his back. He desperately grabs a blade from his carving set and attempts to ward it away.

The spider scurries away from him as he tosses Dispii at it.

“At least let me take you out. I need to feel some sort of goodness.”

He lunges forward, feeling his blade pierce through the shell of the creature.

“Man. This is epic.” I wish I choose a better set of words. Why am I like this. He feels himself wince at the combination of the sight of the spider’s blood and his horrible word choice. Mokuzai picks up Dispii and continued his search for a safe haven

1 Like

OOC:

Yeah uh could you not godmod the other characters? that’d be nice

And if you’re wondering why Runa can say Blaze got hit to the side or trapped by vines without the chance to react, he’s the game’s creator; he can do that

IC:

You. IDIOT.

Gladius watched dumbfounded as Blaze tried pathetically to claw like an animal, somehow overpowering the will of the other beings there to be able to pick them up and try to run. It was all in vain, however, as he hoped Blaze had learned, but he sincerely doubted it.

“I’m sorry, but it can’t be helped,” He said, nonchalantly stepping out into the battlefield, resting his sword on his shoulder. “Your precious little kingdom is composed of Skull Spiders, you attempt to conquer but have only managed to conquer an empty lot, and your crown - if I can even call it that - reminds me of a dunghill I thought I smelled on the way over here. Turns out it was just you.”

He brandished his sword. “Now I’m going to be a sufficient enough distraction to let everyone else escape while you revel in your victory over an old man. Think you can keep up?”

Don’t let my sacrifice be in vain, Blaze.

“Sorry for the cold reception” The Storm hissed, flinging an ice spike out of his palm and in the direction of Tangi. “But the party’s just finished.”

3 Likes

Azure fought off random skull spiders charging towards a female Ice Okotan(Skipper) in the middle off everything, it seemed like the Okotan studied the dead spiders but Azure couldn’t be sure, either way she found the Okotan to be extremely foolish. “Hey! Don’t just sit there.” She yells at Skipper.

“Me not just sit” Skipper replied, Azure felt even more annoyed hearing that the okotan couldn’t properly speak and roared, “Can’t you see you’re i the middle off a fight?!”
“Oh… all ruckus was that.” He responds nervously hearing the alien being scream loudly at him. “Yes!” Azure commented, She pushed him aside as a bunch of skull spiders attacked. One of Azure’s dolls could be seen drowning under the skull spiders crawling on top of it.
They where now located in an alley way and Azure then turns to Skipper, “If your not going to help anyone in this fight get away from here get to safety.” Azure said trying to talk some sense in Skipper.

“Me fight, me fight, me do that can!” He says triumphantly but was undoubtedly confused now, what fight, who was he going to fight? he didn’t know. “You’ll need this then.” Azure responded passing Skipper her one and only remaining shuriken, “Just don’t lose it, okay? It means much to me.” She explained Skipper refused the offer, “Me not need a weapon.” He said before heading out he had seen Lord of the storm before so he knew that it was his form he wanted to lend for this fight. He looks at Lord of the storm(@Ghidora131) and in a matter of seconds there were two Lord of the storm, “So who are we fighting?” Skipper asks, for once he was actually able to make a normal sentence. “The creepy girl with the gold mask.” Azure responded, Skipper nodded and charged towards Skyll(@Runa), Azure followed fending off more and more spiders.

1 Like

Rach was successful, and Kavix opens fire upon Rach’s back.

Stranger jumps down to follow.

1 Like

“I think you’re outmatched.” Skyll says.

Tangi tries to slow its approach by blasting it with her one Bass Cannon, but can’t get enough force, so she uses the two mounted on her feet to propel herself out of the way.

Rach growled as turned, spitting web after web at him, trying to immobilize him.

1 Like

As soon as Hiraeth reached the more populated part of the city, a loud string of curses came from his mouth. He hated this. Everything about this was bad. His brain was going against itself, the struggle of wanting to stay and help protect his friend clashed violently with his idealology of keeping his promises no matter what.

1 Like

OOC: “went down” as in fell to the rooftop, not off the rooftop.

IC: One sword skitters across the rooftop, coming to a rest at Stranger’s feet. Lync as attempting to pry the other from Pheore’s hand, with little success.

2 Likes

@Runa “Me you talking to no? Anyway prepare for hard hits.” Skipper says as he launches his fist towards Skyll. Azure continues fending of spiders.

1 Like

“Oh, I’m definitely outmatched.” Gladius grinned. “That’s the whole point.”

He instantly lost his smile when Skipper came into his field of vision. He had no idea who this tall, icy being was, but he was kinda ruining the point…

Whatever. More tools for distraction purposes.

The Storm turns back to Hitora, but a noise behind him pulls his attention long enough to see a second Lord of the Undying Storm disappear behind the main building he had jumped off of.

He continued looking back and forth in confusion for a moment longer before trying to figure out what had happened to Tangi.

1 Like

OOC: he actually shapeshifted from an Ice okotan to Lord of the storm so his basically identical to Lord of the storm right now. Just so you know.

IC: Azure kills one spider after another.

1 Like

She dodges to the side and slashes at him. “No, I was talking to the Warrior, changeling. Leave me be, your time will come soon enough.” She turns to Gladius. “Then tell Icy over there hi when we’re done here.” She says darkly, gesturing to where Kryuin’s body had fallen.

Tangi shot another blast at the LoUS from his left side.

Vinazu has seen an unconscious Hitora as he ran by and tied him up in his grappling hook, carrying/dragging him along behind him.

@Runa Skipper dodge and launches another fist at her

She hears this and jumps up, him most likely going right towards Gladius. “I guess you didn’t hear me.” She says as she lands. “Wait your turn!” She shoots a web at him out of her staff, trying to immobilize him.

1 Like

Skipper struggles with the nest, “Fair not, me mad now!” He tells her trying to rip open the net he’s trapped in.

Jevis lands in the city, and is a little confused about the battle going on, but it won’t get in his way. He begins searching for Rye in the madness of the evacuation. @Jcton

Kryuna lands on the opposite side of the city where the battle was, and rushes toward. Searching desperately for he brother, shouting his name. Echo or one of the others might be able to hear this. @BrokenAxels

3 Likes

Hiraeth hears barely hears her, and starts running towards the shouting, the cloth that Kryuin gave him still clutched in his hand for when he found Athena

1 Like

Kryuna’s voice began to go horse. She asked the bustling people around her what was going on, but few even stopped to answer her.

1 Like

Hiraeth, seemingly out of nowhere, bumps into her. He explains what happened, but his voice was too fast, and he stuttered a lot.