Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“i’m fine with whatever” Echo shrugs

Tarkur looks at him confused before responding, “So, you’re up for fighting then?” He asks seeing no point in asking about how he felt about running since it wouldn’t be a hard choice.

“mmm” Echo thinks for a moment and shrugs “fine”

@Runa, @BlackBeltGamer98, @Toa_Vladin, @BrokenAxels, @Ghidora131, @jayzor17, @KAI_BORG, @TheMOCingbird. It’s everyone, right?

“Okay… Everyone do I have your attention?” Tarkur asks.

Azure is still focused on the two beings but listens.

3 Likes

Blaze is still facing and focused on The Storm but listens. (@Ghidora131)

1 Like

Kavix was listening.

1 Like

Vinazu perks up, looking at him.

Izin listens.

Hitora was still busy fighting.

Nuuma ran in deeper, going through a twisting maze of corridors.

1 Like

Symphony smiles,
“I’ve been waiting for this.”
He walks to the group, from behind Hitora.
“I want to kill…Makuta…so, I guess I’ll help you. It’s the least I can do, after you continually get in his servant’s way.”
Symphony grins,
“I have called myself a servant before, but in truth I was a slave, forced to life again.”

Sonata runs up behind the Lord Undying (@Ghidora131). She tries to touch him.

Geet and Capella enter the crevice. (@Runa)

1 Like

Jaspar and Pheore stand at the water’s edge, looking at the Temple before them.

“You ever learn to swim?” Pheore asks.

'Nope," Jaspar says.

“Well, this should be loads of fun, then.”

Lync looks up at the blocky ice formation, her new blaster cradled in her arms. “Well, I think this is it,” she says to Stranger, Nahgor, and Keeton. By now the blizzard has all but died, leaving the occasional snowflake and thin clouds in its wake. (@Runa @Chromeharpoon @L.O.S.S-KAL @ItsFrostbyte)

1 Like

@jayzor17 “Neat,” Stranger says.

@Jcton “Wait… what?” Kavix says. “I mean, alright. Sure. Good to hear; we’ll take any help we can get.”

1 Like

Symphony looks at Kavix,
“Alright, at least someone trusts me…you do know I was the one who caused the sky arena incident?..”

1 Like

“Oh yeah, I do,” Kavix assures him.

@Chromeharpoon, @Runa, @BlackBeltGamer98, @Toa_Vladin, @BrokenAxels, @Ghidora131, @jayzor17, @KAI_BORG, @TheMOCingbird, @Jcton.

“So here’s the deal!” He starts, “We are too ill equipt to take on these creatures alone, even with these propeller things our chances of survival are low:” He explains, “But if we work together we might all see another day, Echo and I will distract them but we will need more help. So I’m asking anyone with decent fighting skills to join in on the defence while our less experienced members at least when it comes to fighting will try to make it to the temple and there they will regroup. As for those who choose to help 'fending off these beings they will make a run for it as soon as we manage to get an opening.” He rallies the group by explaining his plan. “We will all meet up at the Temple when everything is said and done. So who’s with me?” He concludes.

Azure nods readying her swords “I could be of help.” She states.

“Good, Anyone else?” Tarkur responds.

2 Likes

“I’d be best suited going after the Chain,” Kavix volunteers.

1 Like

Blaze hated it but they were right.

“I’ll go find and help Nuuma.” He said, backing up quickly from The Storm.

2 Likes

“Wait,” Kavix says, “That armor could be a real help to the ones fighting the elemntals.”

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon “Good, then I might suggest you gather everyone who will escape.” He replies to Kavix

@BlackBeltGamer98 “You go find Nuuma, head towards the temple afterwards.” Tarkur hastily replies redying himself. Azure does the same.

1 Like

Blaze nods, he is stuck picking the two paths of being a diversion or helping Nuuma. “I think I should stay here; if I’m going down, I’m going down fighting to protect my home and all its inhabitants.” He said loud enough for Tarkur to hear.

1 Like

“I’d love to kill those two, but I don’t have the firepower. I’ll go with the Chain group. I know a person who’d love it.”
Symphony smiles.

Sonata runs after the Lord Undying, trying to touch him.(@Ghidora131)

Geet and Capella explore the crevice (@Runa)

1 Like

Kavix puts on his respirator.

“Alright,” he says. “Anybody else joining Team Chain?”