Okotan Adventures: The Dark (Signups)

Cheshie gets welcome in only to find the gang fighting Makuta’s Takara Tomy B-173 01 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B Burst Surge Beyblade Hammer

2 Likes

I’ll try and get a post out tomorrow

4 Likes

May i join? I already made a post(just ignore it if you dont want me to be in it.)

I mean, you’ll have to make a signup sheet first, then Ghid will have to approve it.

2 Likes

Wow it’s tomorrow already? Man feels like a month has passed.

4 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s not how this works here.

RPs on the TTV Message Boards follow a specific format which isn’t complicated by any means, but is required to keep things in order. Before you can post as a character in an RP that character has to be approved by the Game Manager (GM). You’ll find a signup template at the top of this topic.

I’ve been observing your posts in Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga Electric Boogaloo, and I think a refresher in RP etiquette may be in order. Take a look at this official TTV RPing guide which should answer some questions about how this is formatted.

Signup is missing the Bio.

I know the other Okotan Adventures GMs are of the habit of introducing outrageous new additions to the lore (half of my characters as an example) but seeing as this RP takes place near the very beginning of the OA timeline, I don’t feel comfortable allowing something as severe as spirit-infused masks. Elemental masks are something of a privileged rarity even among the grossly overpowered individuals in the RP, so there’s no way I’m letting masks with spirits infused into them fly.

3 Likes

Whoops.I apoligize.What would be acceptable?

Not doing this.

Your character has not yet been approved. It would be a great help to me, and to the other players, if there wasn’t a clutter of posts we have to ignore. Before you can begin posting in the rp, your character must be approved.

I would recommend looking at the other signups in this topic to see which characters ended up getting approved and which ones needed tweaking to make the cut.

3 Likes

I just want to make sure there’s clarification - when I mentioned “window” I meant an opportunity in which he could hit Makuta without hitting the other Okotans. I’m fine with how it turned out, however, so no need to modify.

3 Likes

POV you’re ghid and you failed to read

5 Likes

Ok i fixed it.

How does this operate?

How does this operate?

1 Like

So the freeze pistol just shoots bolts of freezing cold.Potienaly harming someone.
It might freeze them,but that your choice.
The ice spear is a spear that radiates cold.The cold wont freeze someone,itll just lower their body temperture a bit.

1 Like

That’s a no-go.

So it just cools things? That seems a bit convenient seeing as there’s already a sword that heats things up and cools things down:

2 Likes

Oh.Well i dont know its hard to come up with this stuff.Wait.How bout this:a freeze crossbow or a saw shield.

Please.I just want to roleplay with something unique.Im not trying to break the game.Please.

You should probably read the whole topic.

I thought i did.

1 Like

well then what problems are you having?

1 Like

I dont know.I feel like the character isn’t… y’know.Good enough

1 Like