Dreamspace is calling
in a minute
@ghid you need to restart this
He’s probably busy
if he responds here i’ll post
fine jaawu will open the door
@Ghid will the door let me open it?
heyo friendo I goto some bado newso
I don’t think this is gonna be restarted any time soon. or ever. no clue why, but it seems like if Ghid wanted to do it, he would’ve be now.

get ghidded beaker
oh yeaaah
ghid has attempted to restart this!
Cheshie gets welcome in only to find the gang fighting Makuta’s Takara Tomy B-173 01 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B Burst Surge Beyblade Hammer
I’ll try and get a post out tomorrow
May i join? I already made a post(just ignore it if you dont want me to be in it.)
I mean, you’ll have to make a signup sheet first, then Ghid will have to approve it.
Wow it’s tomorrow already? Man feels like a month has passed.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s not how this works here.
RPs on the TTV Message Boards follow a specific format which isn’t complicated by any means, but is required to keep things in order. Before you can post as a character in an RP that character has to be approved by the Game Manager (GM). You’ll find a signup template at the top of this topic.
I’ve been observing your posts in Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga Electric Boogaloo, and I think a refresher in RP etiquette may be in order. Take a look at this official TTV RPing guide which should answer some questions about how this is formatted.
Signup is missing the Bio.
I know the other Okotan Adventures GMs are of the habit of introducing outrageous new additions to the lore (half of my characters as an example) but seeing as this RP takes place near the very beginning of the OA timeline, I don’t feel comfortable allowing something as severe as spirit-infused masks. Elemental masks are something of a privileged rarity even among the grossly overpowered individuals in the RP, so there’s no way I’m letting masks with spirits infused into them fly.
Whoops.I apoligize.What would be acceptable?
Not doing this.
Your character has not yet been approved. It would be a great help to me, and to the other players, if there wasn’t a clutter of posts we have to ignore. Before you can begin posting in the rp, your character must be approved.
I would recommend looking at the other signups in this topic to see which characters ended up getting approved and which ones needed tweaking to make the cut.