Okotan Adventures: The Dark (Signups)

I just want to make sure there’s clarification - when I mentioned “window” I meant an opportunity in which he could hit Makuta without hitting the other Okotans. I’m fine with how it turned out, however, so no need to modify.

3 Likes

POV you’re ghid and you failed to read

5 Likes

Ok i fixed it.

How does this operate?

How does this operate?

1 Like

So the freeze pistol just shoots bolts of freezing cold.Potienaly harming someone.
It might freeze them,but that your choice.
The ice spear is a spear that radiates cold.The cold wont freeze someone,itll just lower their body temperture a bit.

1 Like

That’s a no-go.

So it just cools things? That seems a bit convenient seeing as there’s already a sword that heats things up and cools things down:

2 Likes

Oh.Well i dont know its hard to come up with this stuff.Wait.How bout this:a freeze crossbow or a saw shield.

Please.I just want to roleplay with something unique.Im not trying to break the game.Please.

You should probably read the whole topic.

I thought i did.

1 Like

well then what problems are you having?

1 Like

I dont know.I feel like the character isn’t… y’know.Good enough

1 Like

Im trying :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’d say try to focus less on making Eden’s equipment and powers unique, and more on Eden’s personality and potential character arch. How will Eden be personally challenged on this adventure, and how could he grow? A flawed and multifaceted character is a lot more interesting than a flat character with the powers of all six toa and a planet destroying broadsword. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes.What do you suggest?

1 Like

I’d start by asking the question, why is Eden going on this adventure? You said he was just some mediocre sculptor, so what reason does he have to rise above his peers and set out in to the Dark? Is it out of some loyalty to Ekimu, is he looking to prove something, maybe overcome some fears, or is he just in it for the glory? Maybe try answering that, and see what it tells you about his character.

3 Likes

He wants to get away from the village.The name-calling,the past failures,its all too much for him.He just wants to get away from it all.Also @Ghid,i think this is better.

2 Likes

Yeah no.

For the time being, Eden is Not Approved. I would try my hand at a simpler RP before jumping into this one if I were you.

INTERNAL CRYING AND SCREAMING fine.

2 Likes

Might I suggest reading this topic real quick?
There’s a real nifty section on character creation and i think it might help out quite a bit.

3 Likes